///The OFFICIAL 2015 NFC South Trash Talk Thread - Vol. Panthers 3 Peat is Official!\\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this news about the Rams coming to LA has me debating whether I should jump ship if/when they do 
embarassed.gif
 Gotta rep the City.

No Running game and minimal pressure on the QB. Same thing that's always killed us.
mean.gif

Good win, thanks for the shoutout OP lets bring that Lombardi back to the Bank

Brett Favre also threw a pick 6 on his first attempt... [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

@yvespo3  Mariota looked really good tho. Just sayin' 
nerd.gif

But then again, it was against the Bucs, so...

Last edited:
:lol:

that line is so bad tho...my god. And Vernor is stealing money at this point.

laugh.gif

that line is so bad tho...my god. And Vernor is stealing money at this point.
Cant even even deny that. Theres a stretch where we play Giants, Cowboys,  Eagles and Colts...... Life might be stressful during that time

If you think that'll be stressful, imagine Weeks 4 and 17 when we kick your ***** again like we always do. :lol: :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
First game against you bums is when Mike Alstott is getting inducted into our ring of honor......... Panthers getting washed!!!!

You saint fans know what time it is...we've been beating the brakes off of y'all for the last 2 years. :pimp:

Hopefully Cook doesn't play. Only player that scares me and also Spiller. Other then that y'all are BBQ chicken Sunday.

You saint fans know what time it is...we've been beating the brakes off of y'all for the last 2 years. :pimp:

Hopefully Cook doesn't play. Only player that scares me and also Spiller. Other then that y'all are BBQ chicken Sunday.

Star is back so that only helps us against the run. Pack the box and make whoever beat us in the air which isn't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom