///The OFFICIAL 2015 NFC South Trash Talk Thread - Vol. Panthers 3 Peat is Official!\\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwon facing this suspension is gonna hurt, need Carter of last year or Lensanah to be great

Everyone still picking the cowboys. 
laugh.gif

Stay schleep merca.

Bucs vs. Falcons for a potential wild card spot.

Atlanta is free falling right now with Matt Lyin' at the helm. He is trash.

Last edited:
Nope. We don't deserve a wild card spot. There's no excuse for us not scoring. I don't think Matt is trash (not elite either) but his play over the last month is ridiculous. At this point, I'd rather not watch us get blown out in the playoffs. I hope we turn it around but we got Carolina twice :smh:

Is Matt hurt? I mean other than his feelings. I'm a Saints guy but I always thought Matt could play. He's been horrid lately. No possibility of an injury?

Is Matt hurt? I mean other than his feelings. I'm a Saints guy but I always thought Matt could play. He's been horrid lately. No possibility of an injury?
Due to my job now, I rarely get to watch the games but I did hear about the possibility of an injury. If that's the case, sit him down. Why risk further injury? Our defense is actually ranked pretty good but you can only rely on them for so long. Freeman being hurt sucks big time, Coleman can't hold onto the ball.

Hassleback carved up this soft *** zone defense 
mean.gif
mean.gif
, Evans dropped td was the turning point. Dude too good to be dropping easy balls

Done with Ryan's bum *** :smh:

Congrats to the Panthers on clinching.

Anybody else notice the kid in Panthers jersey getting pissed because he didn't any of those balls from the Panthers after they scored :lol:

I'm prepared to lose out and get that top 10 pick...again :smh: we need someone who can generate some pressure and get some sacks. I wouldn't mind drafting Roddy's replacement too.

Norman is legit crazy. Cam was smiling the whole time too. 
laugh.gif

I'm glad Cam went out to prove why he got that $100M contract. He has been on a mission.

Yep, gotta give props when due. Cam is insane right now. For the sake of the Falcons, I hope he regresses next year :lol:

His mental regression days are over. He's so confident and savvy in the pocket now. He's like a maestro with the rock. He hasn't even hit the peak of what he's capable of.

Enjoy this win. Cuz y'all ain't **** and are not making the playoffs. This was yalls super bowl.

Last edited:
Atlanta actually has a legit chance to make it now. It's a far stretch but the biggest obstacle was beating CAR. STL always plays SEA hard, NYG beating MIN is likely. Next week ATL can bea NO, AZ can beat SEA and GB can definitely beat MIN. Again, highly unlikely but definitely possible.

As far as the game goes, that boy Julio was :smokin I'm glad Roddy showed up in some capacity today. Vic Beasley had a series with 3 consecutive stops today and that forced fumble was key. I'm also happy Matt decided to throw to ATL's WRs and not ya'll DBs.

Good game Panthers

#RiseUp :pimp:

Buccaneers fire coach Lovie Smith.

Watch Dirk Koetter is going to be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers new Head Coach..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom