The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really like what the Dolphins are doing, I would have trusted the process for one more year. Don’t see the point of signing old defensive vets.
Fit/know their system, Dolphins have beaucoup money to spend, front loaded the contracts. Building a foundation for the future of the team.

Just Van Noy, and he’s not even that old, Jones is young, they’re not bad signings I just don’t see this as the year to spend. Next year.

I told you all 1 year tear it all down.

Clear cap + picks next two years. 2020 moderate move up, 2021 they move full steam ahead.

They will still have space next year.

I actually think they still spend on OL and/or Gordon next. But they have 59 picks to use as well to supplement it all. Benefits of cheap QB's next 5 years.

Patriots looking in rebuilding mode quick unless they make some huge blockbuster moves in the next couple days.

Just catching all the news from today, so bear with me while I get my franc on...

Wait.. nuk only 27!?

I mean he going be 28 in June, but I thought he was at least like 29

This is probably because his college teammate always has nagging injuries like he's in his 30's. :lol:

So when do we think Baker gets benched for Case?

I'm going week 6

Yeah, this is happening. I'm going to undercut you and say week 5,only because OBJ will probably start crying early and often if Baker struggles out of the gates.

The twitter "deleting" game is so dramatic and lame to me...especially now when we see it all the time. :lol:

F Diggs by the way. Drama *****.

I don't get why he wants out so bad, but so be it.

Good God. Kirk is definitely the goat at securing the bag. He’s gotta be one of the highest paid in the last 4-5 years

Crazy. I still think everything is riding on this season. All his gauranteed money was due at signing, if I read the tweets right, so no SB...it's getting blown up.

I was worried at first that Bears looked like they were going to land Teddy...would've hated that. Sounds like they want Dalton or Foles now? And ended the day with Jimmy Graham? :lol:

I'll take it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom