The Official adidas Ace 17+ Purecontrol Ultra Boost Thread

nemeziz is a garbadge, i hope ace will continue to drop cause its an awesome sillouette. and speaking of awesomeness here is my lpu :D

zzzzzzzz.jpg

nemeziz is a garbadge, i hope ace will continue to drop cause its an awesome sillouette. and speaking of awesomeness here is my lpu :D

zzzzzzzz.jpg

Dunno why you hope ace will continue to drop, when it's been confirmed that the model has been discontinued.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to soccer cleats releases, I see.
soccer cleat are not in my interests. we are talking the ace purecontrol ultra boost which is inspired by the ace soccer cleat. they should continue to make the ace purecontrol ultra boost since its a ltd lifestyle sneaker which looks much better than that garbadge nemeziz

soccer cleat are not in my interests. we are talking the ace purecontrol ultra boost which is inspired by the ace soccer cleat. they should continue to make the ace purecontrol ultra boost since its a ltd lifestyle sneaker which looks much better than that garbadge nemeziz

If you have been paying attention, you should know that the last several releases of ace soccer cleats haven't been accompanied with ace purecontrol ultra boost. Track back to those purecontrol ultra boost releases to see if the soccer cleats model was released at the same time.

Somebody posted this pic on a fb group claiming that a release is going to drop soon , People were saying that they were discontinued so not sure if these are legit.
22426262_10207943066373954_8798959533821408851_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom