The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Deezy - rose 6 traction looked bad too but is beastly for me. Keeps my hopes up.

There's a video on the Year of the Monkey Lillard 2s (not in English tho), skip to :50

Last edited:
duke40 duke40 Looks like adidas sending them out to you guys and others
View media item 1828933
What I can make out from the video as my Chinese is below average lol, is the traction is little lacking because the traction pattern isn't deep but as you could see when he jabbed step there was hardly any sliding and the court looks dusty so looks good to me. I wouldn't put much into it until you try it indoors to give an full analysis on the traction. Not much else that was of importance except the Bounce is not cushioned like Boost but is responsive. The TPU heel counter and arch support makes a fit along with the bootie.

I will go TTS since there is some ankle padding.

Last edited:
TPG - probably but I haven't gotten them yet. Although they didn't send Wall's out this year so who knows.

I'm disappointed with what Adidas has done with the Wall line so far. He's one of my favorite PG's yet I haven't felt the need to cop any of his kicks since the Crazyquick PE

duke40 duke40 Looks like adidas sending them out to you guys and others
View media item 1828933
What I can make out from the video as my Chinese is below average lol, is the traction is little lacking because the traction pattern isn't deep but as you could see when he jabbed step there was hardly any sliding and the court looks dusty so looks good to me. I wouldn't put much into it until you try it indoors to give an full analysis on the traction. Not much else that was of importance except the Bounce is not cushioned like Boost but is responsive. The TPU heel counter and arch support makes a fit along with the bootie.

I will go TTS since there is some ankle padding.

Thanks for helping w/ the translation^ Did he mention that they fit TTS, or if they fit similar to the 1s?

I really liked the 1s except for the tongue/lacing system and heel slip, and I enjoyed playing in them if I laced them tight, even though I felt the laces through the thin tongue. Both the homes and away 2s look really nice. At least looks wise, I'd probably take these over pretty much all the other sigs out this season. Really not liking how the Curry 2, Lebron 13, Melo 12 and Kobe 11 look.

How do the Crazylight all-stars cost $15 more than the Lillards even tho they both have the same tech?

How do the Crazylight all-stars cost $15 more than the Lillards even tho they both have the same tech?

Lillard wanted his shoes to be affordable. Even with the upgrades adidas kept his promise. How long it'll last we'll have to find out.

Last edited:
I just copped off of adidas.com

A lot of sizes were already gone. 

I went .5 size down just like I did with the D Lillard 1 and CLB 2015 and pretty much every other adidas basketball shoe. 

I hope they aren't tight!

Tried on both tts and half size down. Runs long but a lot of padding. I think I can pull either off but half down was a bit too narrow. Probably would break in nicely however I decided to go tts and if anything I tend to double sock anyways. They are really plush and comfortable upon try on

View media item 1843723

Too lazy to go to HOH to try them on so I ordered a pair off ADC. I like to take my time trying them on and whatnot to get a feel of how they adjust with some wears.

Is it hard to put the shoes on with the bootie or does the pull tab helps?

Dang. do u know if any of the spots that got the d lillarrd do phone orders? i lucked out on adidas.com and freaking eastbay and footloker released them on back order till the 22nd of jan. like whats the point of advertising it to come out early? smh.

if anyone can grab me a pair id pay shipping and a lil extra! size 11.

Tried on both tts and half size down. Runs long but a lot of padding. I think I can pull either off but half down was a bit too narrow. Probably would break in nicely however I decided to go tts and if anything I tend to double sock anyways. They are really plush and comfortable upon try on

View media item 1843723

Hearing this makes me feel good going half size down since I have a narrow foot.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom