The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Just got my Triple Whites in, tried them inside the house and I already know these will be killer on the court. Gonna use them to ball in tonight. 

I need a second pair to keep on ice tho.

If anyone has a lead on a size 11.5, retail or resale, drop me a line. I need these in my life.
unreal, mine come in tomorrow. How does the traction pattern look? Durable enough?

I mean, the shoe is the same as the purple primeknit one, just a different colorway. Traction pattern is the same as the Crazylight Boost 2015. I wouldn't expect anything outstanding from it. Maybe they changed the rubber compound, but I doubt it.

They are listed as $115 so primeknit and heel boost.

Have to wait for the white/black pair on the 27th if they are the Rip City.

White/black are the two first colors on the Rip City pair. So they should be coming out the 27th. But knowing footlocker that will be a pre order.

I thought the grey pair might be these.

I hope it's a prime knit boost pair though. I'm really looking forward to that combo.

^If they're anything like the first socks to match the Lillard 1, I would personally stay away or only get them for casual use.  Mine started to lose fabric at high wear areas (like the heel) very quickly compared to something like the Nike Elites or Stance/UA socks.

It's hard to resist anything Lillard though after that performance against Golden State.  I don't see how I can say no to the Rip City colorway if they re-release.

^If they're anything like the first socks to match the Lillard 1, I would personally stay away or only get them for casual use.  Mine started to lose fabric at high wear areas (like the heel) very quickly compared to something like the Nike Elites or Stance/UA socks.

It's hard to resist anything Lillard though after that performance against Golden State.  I don't see how I can say no to the Rip City colorway if they re-release.
I will NOT say no, been waiting to get them in my size. The 10.5 I'm borrowing from my friend needs to go back to him since I know how they perform

Doesn't mean they won't re-release later though.

Eh, it's a great looking shoe, but even if they don't restock it's cool.  They'd be fools not to though, as it's probably the most popular colorway so far.

Wow.  I don't like the white heel-counter, but nice.  So price will probably be higher then?

I just played in them again and I can't see another shoe at this price point topping it.  I like other shoes that are out there a little more, but they all cost more as well so that makes sense.  It's a great shoe for the price point.

They'll be $105. I could be wrong it's primeknit. I mean it looks like it but it could be jacquard?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom