The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

After watching that Nightwing video Im really bummed of the upper material. Fuse-mesh...........why go from jacquard to fuse-mesh?
I hope there will be a primeknit version

Its an adidas signature so there is a very good chance, almost a guarantee that there will be different uppers for the Dame 3. For sure you will get a Prime Knit and Xeno. Probably will get Jaquard, Engineered Mesh and that knit material on the Harden1 "Pioneer" (which i really like).

Dame 3 Rip City colorway is on sale at FL, and you can use SAVE20NOW for 20% off plus free shipping.
I'm in for this.

is continental rubber better if I'm just gonna hoop indoors?

Mentally, Yes. Continental rubber is built to last longer and as long as the floor is somewhat clean the Dame 2/3 should stick very good whether Continental or not. Best traction shoes i have in my current rotation are the Dame2 and JC3 while the Harden1 (for me) is not as great as others experienced.

Sadly I like the Dame 3's but they hurt my feet to play ball in. I gave them 3 or 4 tries but it didn't work out. The first time was great, the other times I couldn't take it.

i heard the same. right across the top of the foot? that's the part that hurts my friend, the seem across the tongue. 

Lillard 2 still available out there? Sub 100?
the adidas outlet had the 2's {black with red only}...red price tag at $99.99 {i think}. in the past the red tags have been dropped to half off during certain sales. good size run too

My lovely 2's. Everything is perfect except sizing. ( should have go half size down )

I feel like I should have gone a full size down.

I can't get the lockdown right without cutting off circulation.
I think I'm one of the few who did not like the shoe that much.

I feel like I should have gone a full size down.

I can't get the lockdown right without cutting off circulation.
I think I'm one of the few who did not like the shoe that much.
I definitely think it runs a full size big. Fit is everything and since it's also on the slightly heavier side that just exacerbates the problem.

I went .5 down in the Lillard 1 and 2.  Actually, I don't even consider it .5 down, I just think of it as my normal size in Adidas bball models.  I liked both shoes, but not that much.  The biggest issue with the 2 for me personally was the feel underfoot and transition.  Felt a little clunky to me.

I wish I could have combined elements of both into a 1.5 model.  Take the 1's transition combined with the 2's cushioning and fit..would have been great on court.

Every review I've ever seen stated to go a half size down.
You can look at the Sole Bros., in one of their vids where the shoe came up(might have been one of "lists") one of them said "Go half size down, maybe even a full size."

I like a snug fit with my toes to touch the tip of the shoe.

I initially thought half a size, then when I went a full size I realized I was wrong.

Take the shoe and compare it to a size up in any other recent adidas model and I think you'll see they match up. I just did it with the 2 and the lillard boost 2015 .

Last edited:
You can look at the Sole Bros., in one of their vids where the shoe came up(might have been one of "lists") one of them said "Go half size down, maybe even a full size."

I like a snug fit with my toes to touch the tip of the shoe.

I initially thought half a size, then when I went a full size I realized I was wrong.

Take the shoe and compare it to a size up in any other recent adidas model and I think you'll see they match up. I just did it with the 2 and the lillard boost 2015 .

Sorry, I was "Supposed" to quote the guy who just bought he shoes and said he should've went half a size down.

Back
Top Bottom