THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully they drop 2-3 more colorways of the Vol. 1 since Vol. 2 isn't coming until Feb.

529001869.jpg
Didn't know these glowed in the darkI

Not really feeling the red colorway anymore... Black boost and a yellowy translucent sole doesnt really work (the outsole doesnt seem to resemble actual gum.) Also the upper pattern kinda has a bit too much contrast from the two colors. Just my imo (judging from the picture above)

I've tried the Rose 7 and didn't like em, tried the Harden LS but couldn't justify spending $130 on em plus it felt too tight lol. I feel like I'm way too picky but I guess that's how I am, I have an offer for the Vol 1 Below Zeros for $70 that I'll probably going to take, to those who have both the LS and Vol 1s or have tried them, are they super similar aside from the fit? Like the cushion in the heel and forefoot.

I've tried the Rose 7 and didn't like em, tried the Harden LS but couldn't justify spending $130 on em plus it felt too tight lol. I feel like I'm way too picky but I guess that's how I am, I have an offer for the Vol 1 Below Zeros for $70 that I'll probably going to take, to those who have both the LS and Vol 1s or have tried them, are they super similar aside from the fit? Like the cushion in the heel and forefoot.

The LS is comfy but it doesn't have the structure that the regular Vol.1 has. If you are just wearing them for casual use I would go with the LS. I almost never wear my vol.1 casually now that I have the LS. The upper is kinda right on the LS. And I went TTS.. While on the performance model I went down half a size

My outlet got the Vol 1's and the Dame 3's in. Didnt really feel like trying them on though.

No CE16 lows which I am actually looking to cop.

Hardens at the outlet? Haven't seen that yet. Would gladly pick up more Hardens or CE16 lows on steep discount...

My outlet got the Vol 1's and the Dame 3's in. Didnt really feel like trying them on though.

No CE16 lows which I am actually looking to cop.

The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets got the Harden 1s in the pioneer, red/white "home", red glare, and the black/yellow. Yellow pair is in the back and you gotta ask for em. $110. They have 40% off all weekend too. I scooped the pioneers for about $70

Yup, the Adidas at the Citadel Outlets in Commerce has some sick deals right now if you're in SoCal. They're running the 40% off storewide as well and they have some solid basketball options that are all part of the deal. I scooped up a few pairs for myself and some friends today and scouted the styles they had in stock:

Harden Vol. 1 - Pioneer, Red Glare, Fear the Fork

Dame 3 - Rip City, Static, USA, and a bunch of the Black/White/Red colorway on the clearance wall

Crazy Explosive Mid 2016 - All black, and then the grey and black striped Zebra looking ones

The size runs aren't the best but they had size 7, 7.5 and then it jumped to like sizes 10 and up in most of the styles. There was a few 9's and 9.5's spread out, just depends on the style. Great deal for you guys that rock the bigger sizes. Hope that helps :D

The Adidas outlet at Katy Mills mall has the Vol. 1 Trace Cargo colorway. I saw pretty much a full size run on display.

My outlet is in Aurora, IL. Home red/white colorway. Same 99.99 w/ 40 percent off but that was probably just for Columbus day weekend.

Adidas really needs to release more hardens that have an elastic toe cap. The Yacht colorway was a missed opportunity for it

Played in my pair for the first time last night and man I was sliding all over the place and the leather toe cap kept digging into my toe like most people experienced. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom