THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weren't wide foot friendly for me. But on the right foot (see above) they look glorious. Beautiful shoe.

Other pair came in - liking these more aesthetically. Comfort is off the charts - went TTS and no issues. Gonna get these on court here shortly

IMG_7786.jpeg
possibly my new beaters.

Here’s my performance take on em, played a solid 8-10 hours in them before my hamstring tear.

Solid *** show. Adidas is slaying it right now for hoops.

Hamstring tear!?! Oh no! Mannn, you just got fully back from the hernia surgery didn't you? Do you feel like it was related? Like a compensation injury of some sort? Or something else? Get well soon brother!

Here’s my performance take on em, played a solid 8-10 hours in them before my hamstring tear.

Solid *** show. Adidas is slaying it right now for hoops.

Man, that sucks. Hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

Last edited:
H headdetective nikeairon nikeairon I copped my pair for casual use as well.

Man! Adidas with the super fast shipping. My pair came a day later on Saturday. I had a busy weekend so I didn’t get a chance to look at them until today. I would’ve never guessed I’d own a Harden sneaker but I really dig these and especially in this colorway. The pioneers give me a Y-3 and Yeezy 750 v3 vibe.

IMG_4110.jpeg
IMG_4109.jpeg

Hamstring tear!?! Oh no! Mannn, you just got fully back from the hernia surgery didn't you? Do you feel like it was related? Like a compensation injury of some sort? Or something else? Get well soon brother!
Ya hernia repair in 2022, this now. 7-8 weeks and I should back at it. Rough injury though!!

don't really mess with hardens but I'm down for a all black pair

Ya hernia repair in 2022, this now. 7-8 weeks and I should back at it. Rough injury though!!
Remembered an old teammate from way back. Suffered a hammy injury and was out for 2 weeks. Guy barely moved at all. Damn muscles surely gets brittle with age.

Back
Top Bottom