THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harden Vol 8 Luxury Green-12.jpg

Harden Vol 8 Luxury Green-17.jpg

I guess adidas doesn't want my money. For the white version that released this morning, they are forcing you to place an order through the app. Even though I have had no issues with my account info ordering through adidas.com, the app seems to think my address is invalid. After multiple tries entering the same exact info, it accepts my address. Then rinse and repeat with the app not accepting my payment. If I'm lucky enough to get it to accept the address and the payment, then it just gives a generic "oops" error.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I guess adidas doesn't want my money. For the white version that released this morning, they are forcing you to place an order through the app. Even though I have had no issues with my account info ordering through adidas.com, the app seems to think my address is invalid. After multiple tries entering the same exact info, it accepts my address. Then rinse and repeat with the app not accepting my payment. If I'm lucky enough to get it to accept the address and the payment, then it just gives a generic "oops" error.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Ive had problems using their apps and my payments not going through, I just do it on my PC with no problems nowadays.

Ive had problems using their apps and my payments not going through, I just do it on my PC with no problems nowadays.
I wanted to do that, but adidas is only making the whites available through the app. Hopefully after a day or so, they'll make them available online.

What stores can i try these on other than an adidas store?

That you have physically seen them in the store. Iam looking online and no one has them.

They're EXCELLENT court shoes. Going 1/2 size down, they have great lockdown and great traction, both of which are my two biggest needs by far for basketball shoes. They're not at all clunky to me, but my golden age is early 2000s Nike basketball, so stuff like weight/clunkiness is never really a concern to me. They felt quick on my feet, so in my personal opinion they are not clunky.

Also, zappos.com currently has a FSR including my rare 12.5 that isn't offered anywhere besides adidas.com which was sold out when they went to the site (instead of just the app) today. They have free returns if you want to give them a shot.

I don’t think sizing down is necessary on this sig
Agreed, for most it isn't necessary. For me, though, I've been needing to do that for adidas lately (I also went 1/2 down with the AE 1) because they seem to make their toes a little roomier vertically and laterally. In my TTS, with adidas, my toes can wiggle up and down which usually causes me arch pains after an hour or so of playing, and when I did some test "cuts" at my house I could feel a little slippage in the toes from side-to-side.

Going 1/2 down they weren't noticeably shorter lengthwise, but the slippage and the toe wiggling was gone, so they had better lockdown for me. I don't think that's an issue for most people, though. If you're lucky-enough to get them from adidas or DSG you can wear-test them and return whatever sizes don't work for you.

Crazy that they're on Zappos as somebody above mentioned. Such a weird trajectory for a site. They were nowhere, then they were everywhere. Then they disappeared and seemed like they almost closed. Now they've been back for a couple years but it's almost like time passed them by. Like if Redbox or Blockbuster or Radio Shack started getting press somehow.

Just got a 8.5 through the app, but couldn’t use my 30% promo. Did adidas clip the ability to use coupon codes on restricted products?

Yea weird roll out. Wonder if adidas really limited production numbers overall for their hoop line. I’d wanna try a pair on disco

Just got a 8.5 through the app, but couldn’t use my 30% promo. Did adidas clip the ability to use coupon codes on restricted products?
The app hasn’t been functioning properly for a while now.
Will show sold out on the app-while the desktop is showing multiple sizes. App won’t allow promos/ desktop will.

Back
Top Bottom