THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sick performance by James.

It's gotta be the shoes!?

He double knotted his laces = 50+ points

Amazed he scored all these points in the first half.
A grand victory for one sports team of Houston, Texas many net baskets were scored.

Last edited:
have the pioneers dropped in price yet? those are the only pair ive seen so far that looks like its worth a purchase imo

have the pioneers dropped in price yet? those are the only pair ive seen so far that looks like its worth a purchase imo
depending on what size you got, Nice Kicks has a 25% off sale which includes the Hardens and they have various sizes left and the price comes down to below $100.

consensus is half size down from your Nike/Jordan Brand size. I'm a 9.5 in all my Nike performance basketball shoes, and went in a 9 in these after trying both a 9.5 and a 9 in store. 9 fits me perfect. So i'd go down half a size.

Damn 11.5 is sold out haha

Safe to go down half a size from my UB sizing?  These look really nice and the reviews sounds great  

Def go the half size down
Thanks man, 

was able to try TTS in store today, def some heel slippage and roomy as heck in toe area,  I hoped they would be okay but after walking around the heel slippage would be too much.  Didnt have half size down for me to compare in any of the stores at my local mall.

I think ill go .5 down in size with the deal from NK, i love how my UBs fit so id rather have a more snug fit than loose.

actually i waited wayyyyy too long and now my size is sold out lol... im sure another under $100 deal will pop up soon enough

Had to throw them straight on

Too clean 
nthat.gif

Just saw the home's at Champs.
Also saw the Whites and Xeno and Pioneers at HoH/Foot Locker.

Still happy with my Pioneers from release weekend

Finally took my Pioneers to play some quick runs. Traction was really solid (on a decently kept court) and the Boost felt bouncy, yet stable. The weight wasn't an issue, but the lockdown in the heel wasn't as secure on my feet as I would like. The popping is almost gone with around 3 hrs of play, which is good news cuz it was starting to irritate me haha. All in all I'm impressed. To compare it to my Pre-Heat KD9s, which I also just just tried, I'd take the Hardens for its stability and grip.

Finally took my Pioneers to play some quick runs. Traction was really solid (on a decently kept court) and the Boost felt bouncy, yet stable. The weight wasn't an issue, but the lockdown in the heel wasn't as secure on my feet as I would like. The popping is almost gone with around 3 hrs of play, which is good news cuz it was starting to irritate me haha. All in all I'm impressed. To compare it to my Pre-Heat KD9s, which I also just just tried, I'd take the Hardens for its stability and grip.

But compared to the kyrie 3s I wonder

I haven't played in the Kyrie 3 but for sure cushioning goes to Harden 1, you would think. But Im really wanting to try out those Kyrie 3 pivot points on the traction as they remind me of adidas formotion pods (so does LBJ14 but on steroids). Ive said this before and ill say it again.. Adidas needs to bring back FYW outsole with boost or bounce cushioning. Make it flexible (Nike Free) in the forefoot. Adidas Key Trainer are one of my favourite casual shoes, walking/running in them is a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom