THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im still expecting gila monsters to make a full release at some point. footlocker called it an "early look" plus there is a severe lack of availability on the secondary market, just doesnt seem normal.

Last edited:
im still expecting gila monsters to make a full release at some point. footlocker called it an "early look" plus there is a severe lack of availability on the secondary market, just doesnt seem normal.
I agree, it's somewhat odd to feature the Gila's as one of the main colourways, then drop it at the new York Adidas location mid December, then do another quick strike soft drop in only 3 other footlocker locations a month after out of nowhere?! Had me driving all across Houston for these

I have a feeling this is true and I hope so. They literally didn't even market them at all. Just boom, 1 fsr at 3 diferent stores...

Hope its not the same material they used on the toe cap of Xenos. That elastic strap material sucks. A nice suede or tumbled leather is the way to go...

Cargo and BHM and I will be done with this shoe. Honestly it is not a shoe that is even in my top 5 of shoes to wear but i love these colorways

View media item 2298452
Lucky enuff to have locked down two pairs below 200 (one for retail from citysole and 1 on StockX with the $25 sign up bonus)

Cargos 2x and Homes 2x (with discount) and ima take a break. These Hardens have been eating at my wallet so I hope they dnt come out with too many more fire combos haha

Back
Top Bottom