THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nike won't have ASG kicks this year so all eyes will be on adidas. Would be a great move to release the GM along with what is planned.

Any stores get any of the grey Hardens in yet? They are supposed to release tomorrow. I called a few stores and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Don't see it on any footsite calendars any more might have been moved back since the other dates are grey too.

View media item 2319413Got this from the Kyrie 3 thread. Why do I see two grey pairs releasing on the same day and an all star pair on the 17th .. And still no pictures have surfaced on which one it is to be released..I know one of the grey pairs has to be coming out on the 10th via FTL APP, other than that I have no clue about these upcoming releases.

And it looks like there will be ASG Kicks from Nike..
Watch them drop a grey pair tomorrow during the Atlanta vs Houston game like they did the Gila's smh

2nd time wearing my xeno black pair and im starting to get a sharp pain where the spandex toe part ends and my big toe. Everytime I walk it feels like its cutting my big toe. Weird though its only my left foot. Anyone else experience this?

I want to like the black/yellows. Not so sure about that gum sole though. Colorblocking isn't right...

I really like those black/yellow pair. The Allstars look like the worst colorway Imo.
Has anyone tried to photoshop the all black pair with red logo, stripes and boost?
A dark red and black would look really aggressive on the court.

Below zeros are still sitting in a lot of areas. Maybe u can do a search and get them shipped.

2nd time wearing my xeno black pair and im starting to get a sharp pain where the spandex toe part ends and my big toe. Everytime I walk it feels like its cutting my big toe. Weird though its only my left foot. Anyone else experience this?
yeah dude you have to cut it.

I've seen all the colorways minus the gilas but including the grey pair sitting at my local footlocker and champs
I bought the disruptors and they feel great , the boost and all the materials feel like nothing I've ever felt , with that being said the laces are trash af don't even bother just buy new ones trust me and the tongue box is a little weird feleling at first cause it doesn't feel like the rest of the shoe but I'm sure I'll get used to them , overall 9/10

I personally like the laces tbh disruptors do feel feel great first pair of adidas shoes I bought since 2003 lol 6th grade tmac 2 red white blue colorway, ahh good ol days

Back
Top Bottom