THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second run in these bad boys (the homes) traction broken in and will be retiring the rose 7s. Only issue I had was the harden lettering in the insole came off during play and I had to take my shoe off to get the bits and pieces that were annoying me out. lol. 

Last edited:

Second run in these bad boys (the homes) traction broken in and will be retiring the rose 7s. Only issue I had was the harden lettering in the insole came off during play and I had to take my shoe off to get the bits and pieces that were annoying me out. lol. 
yea, those letters are bound to come off sooner or later.  the ones on in my pioneer were gone after the second 2hr session.

Anyone know of any recent deals on the earlier colorways like the Pioneers, Homes, or Disruptors? I haven't seen anything in a while.

Great deal at Ruvilla. Too bad they don't have the sizes I need for me and my son. Still on the hunt for some deals....

Just curious how would you compare both shoes cushion wise, are the Harden's worse (not in a bad way) or maybe better?

One of my favourite colorway in terms of looks but I didn't like the material used in the upper.

I would not recommend.
Do you have Pioneers? I wanna get the Homes but the upper is much stiffer than the Pioneers.

Do you have Pioneers? I wanna get the Homes but the upper is much stiffer than the Pioneers.

Those are the only two I have. I prefer the Pioneers upper over the homes.

Would be great to get IBAS, No Brakes and GM but resell prices are insane. Still hoping for a restock on the No Brakes off Adidas though.

Those are the only two I have. I prefer the Pioneers upper over the homes.

Would be great to get IBAS, No Brakes and GM but resell prices are insane. Still hoping for a restock on the No Brakes off Adidas though.
which ones are no brakes?

Back
Top Bottom