THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm assuming the uncaged ones are just PEs and won't be released, but that's just my speculation.
if you read the article you'll know that i'm only talking about the camo pair which is part of the gauntlet PEs pack from adidas, i was not talking about the uncaged version of the harden vol 1.

haven't been in this thread in a minute..

and still no sign of gila monsters releasing? we're almost into the second round of the playoffs man!

i'm out.

Just ordered the Grayvy's off FTL with the 20% off code. Looking forward to trying out my first pair of Adidias hoops shoes since the T-Mac line :pimp:

Just ordered the Grayvy's off FTL with the 20% off code. Looking forward to trying out my first pair of Adidias hoops shoes since the T-Mac line
pimp.gif
Looking forward to your performance review in that case.

How bad WOULD it be if I went half a size down. I wear an 8 and I heard people say you should go half a size down. Is it THAT big?

How bad WOULD it be if I went half a size down. I wear an 8 and I heard people say you should go half a size down. Is it THAT big?
in my opinion, the shoe is pretty wide especially in the toebox.  in most basketball shoes, it's snug for me in my size because i have a somewhat wide foot, but in the harden vol 1s, they are wide enough to give me a little wiggle room...which i didn't expect in hoop shoes these days.  crazy explosives are equally wide in my opinion.

Try it out, like the previous poster said, they're pretty wide lol even a half size down felt big.

They fit long and wider than nikes. Half size down is perfect for me. I like more width for the toes. Getting rid of a bunch of narrow nike shoes now

Last edited:
I have both TTS and 1/2 size down..all depends how you like your shoes to hoop in..if you like em snug then half down..

in my opinion, the shoe is pretty wide especially in the toebox.  in most basketball shoes, it's snug for me in my size because i have a somewhat wide foot, but in the harden vol 1s, they are wide enough to give me a little wiggle room...which i didn't expect in hoop shoes these days.  crazy explosives are equally wide in my opinion.

Try it out, like the previous poster said, they're pretty wide lol even a half size down felt big.

They fit long and wider than nikes. Half size down is perfect for me. I like more width for the toes. Getting rid of a bunch of narrow nike shoes now

I have both TTS and 1/2 size down..all depends how you like your shoes to hoop in..if you like em snug then half down..

Thanks for the info fellas

Any update? 

Honestly wouldn't count on anything happening. Round 2 is starting and it's been crickets. Everyone is expecting the Kobe 5 treatment for every signature shoe these days (POP, then Big Stages, then 5 Rings) but in reality, basketball sneakers don't sell like they used to. It's all about runners, lifestyle and running shoes right now.

Honestly wouldn't count on anything happening. Round 2 is starting and it's been crickets. Everyone is expecting the Kobe 5 treatment for every signature shoe these days (POP, then Big Stages, then 5 Rings) but in reality, basketball sneakers don't sell like they used to. It's all about runners, lifestyle and running shoes right now.

Tbh.. we got a good number of colorways for this model. Id love a playoff colorway but I also love that Harden is rocking the Homes, which is one of the originally revealed colorways. We really are heavily spoiled with so many colorways and editions to one shoe these days. I think it wud be if he just kept on playing in Homes and Pioneers with a Cargo or GM for a game or two, as much as id love a new colorway.

Last edited:

Not to mention ever body here with the go to one liner...."can't wait to get these on discount"......" oh why cant they make this colorway so I can cop........on discount". Companies arent making tons of colorways to sell at a smaller margin. If everybody waits and lets the market go dead so they can get it on diacount why would a company make more colorways? They won't

Not to mention ever body here with the go to one liner...."can't wait to get these on discount"......" oh why cant they make this colorway so I can cop........on discount". Companies arent making tons of colorways to sell at a smaller margin. If everybody waits and lets the market go dead so they can get it on diacount why would a company make more colorways? They won't
lol what they make all of these shoes for dirt cheap, they make bank on them shoes regardless of a sale or not

Last edited:
Not sure if sales for these will be all that great and/or anytime soon. Harden has put up a historic MVP -caliber year, plays for one of the most popular NBA teams in China(and there are tons of chinese traveling/living abroad with the economic boom spending money like crazy) and Adidas is the hot brand at the moment. I'm sure his shoes are moving well.

Last edited:
just release the damn gila monsters...I already got the pioneer and cargo. 2/3

Yeah! Release the Gila! And restock the All Stars (underrated colorway). I missed the release of that one and now it's sold out of my size. Now I'm sad.

Last edited:
I'll buy a pair of Pioneers for retail if I have to...but that discount is cool too.

Back
Top Bottom