THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finally found a pair of Pioneers for about $108 shipping, think that's a good price.  Probably will go lower upon the start of the new NBA season, but feel like I've waiting long enough for a pair.
under 110 is decent, my friend at an adidas outlet found a pair for 75, just happens to be his size.

Salmons are the pink ones. I was just curious what NT thought the most popular colors might be for the LS release
​I think either the nightlife or fastlife colorway will be the most popular one. Nightlife because is the first colorway released and had some promotions recently. And fastlife because it comes with a gum outsole and black boost which is not really a common thing in Adidas bball shoes. Also the pink colorway is called sweetlife

Via @slamkicks
First look at the Harden BTE. China-only right now but a Stateside release is coming.

19623311_218897598633051_1514261544215511040_n.jpg

View media item 2479554
Tried them on today. Definitely not a ball shoe, but the knit is more ultraboost than harden 1.

just tried these on in-store and the lacing on the medial side that goes all the way to the toe dug on to my foot, should just cut it off midfoot like on the lateral side

also, looking from the top view, the shoe looks like it is leaning to the lateral side which makes it look very weird

overall the shoes looks very nice and comfortable (minus for the digging part) but to improve upon it, maybe not have that tape/support by the lacing and just go with what they usually do with the uncaged UBs for lacing, maybe even loosen up the primeknit weave a bit too

First time seeing real pics of the 'mvp'. Rev up updated the pic showing without the gum sole now
Copped. Hopefully they look good in person.

Currently have IBAS, cargos, and homes. Waiting on gila monsters now. I regret selling them, thinking they would release soon.

Last edited:
It would be greatly appreciated if you me know if they have a size 10
nerd.gif
Was a Ebay pickup, haven't seen it under MSRP on retail sites.
Yes, a friend of mine was in Florida over a month ago and they had the all stars. I've also personally saw the cargo's and both shoes were $109.
Cargos CW is good, would pass on the All Stars.  Don't think there's any Adidas outlets in Houston, but $75 would have been great.

Was a Ebay pickup, haven't seen it under MSRP on retail sites.

Cargos CW is good, would pass on the All Stars.  Don't think there's any Adidas outlets in Houston, but $75 would have been great.
there's 2 adidas outlet stores in houston, 1 in katy mills and 1 at cypress

No containment at all. Boost is too soft without the cage so the shoe wants to roll on lateral movements. Upper is super-soft and stretches with the foot. I guess you could, for and traction are on point, but I'll stay with the Vol.1.
for 160 that will be my casual boost, still cheaper than ultra boost i guess.  thx or the info!

Back
Top Bottom