THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my LS Night Life pair in hand. More comfortable than the performance Hardens when I have them on feet. Feel more snug on foot too. 

Sizing wise - got the same as ultraboost. Boost feels more responsive to me after a walk around the mall. DEFINITELY look nicer too (but the colorway is my favorite).

Boost on the Performance felt more firm - LS is more pureboost and yeezy kind of boost feel (but I actually found them more comfortable than both those models).

Whatever they did, imo they did it right (only flaw is the price point). 220 CAD dollars.

Last edited:

Got my LS Night Life pair in hand. More comfortable than the performance Hardens when I have them on feet. Feel more snug on foot too. 

Sizing wise - got the same as ultraboost. Boost feels more responsive to me after a walk around the mall. DEFINITELY look nicer too (but the colorway is my favorite).

Boost on the Performance felt more firm - LS is more pureboost and yeezy kind of boost feel (but I actually found them more comfortable than both those models).

Whatever they did, imo they did it right (only flaw is the price point). 220 CAD dollars.
it's the strobel

the strobel is way more soft than regular vol.1

Received a 20% off coupon from adidas over the weekend and used it on the LS.

Receieved another email from adidas today for 15% off. Whoever wants to use it first can go ahead. They do free 2 day shipping too.

rep-WM34-232Q-5PT6-P5CZP

Can definitely feel the Boost more than the regular model. Really snug but in a good way because of the strecthy primeknit. Went tts but could go half size up for a relaxed fit but have to try in store to make sure it's not too long or i'll stick with tts and let my foot mold to the upper.

Don't feel the digging from the first lace hole like the leather toe cap version so that's great news than anything.

For those that have the shoes. Is one side of the seam on the toe area not glued properly like mine? Is like that on both shoes.
View media item 2485421

Last edited:
Got my Red Rockets in yesterday. Very nice in person. Looking forward to playing in them soon.

So has anyone played ball in the LS yet. Like the traction is there, if you go up a size it might help with the fit, all the components are there, I'm not sure why you couldn't ball in em tbh

So has anyone played ball in the LS yet. Like the traction is there, if you go up a size it might help with the fit, all the components are there, I'm not sure why you couldn't ball in em tbh

I'll try this again - No containment at all. Boost is too soft without the cage so the shoe wants to roll on lateral movements. Upper is super-soft and stretches with the foot. I guess you could, fit and traction are on point, but I'll stay with the Vol.1.

They changed the price from 139 to 149

The price is 199, what is the story behind these available only on this one website. I understand he didn't win mvp, i looked around and they are not on ADC or anywhere else but the one site.

I'll try this again - No containment at all. Boost is too soft without the cage so the shoe wants to roll on lateral movements. Upper is super-soft and stretches with the foot. I guess you could, fit and traction are on point, but I'll stay with the Vol.1.
Dashing my hopes and dreams, thanks for the reality check [emoji]9785[/emoji]️:'(

Dashing my hopes and dreams, thanks for the reality check [emoji]9785[/emoji]️:'(

That was even from the designer i talked to after getting mine. You could, if you wanted, but it would be changing it. And I was disappointed because the red/black boost would definitely see courts for me.

Does the vol 1 break in where the arch is? I tried a couple pairs on and that part was hurting my foot, was thinking going a full size up or maybe taking out the insoles

Last edited:
and thank you once again! LOL

Got my LS today, looks good. Will wear them along with my ultra boost as casual shoes. Also saw the harden Yacht Party in store today, just show up for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom