The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will def be more hectic than other 1s up to this point. Only snagged 1 last run, but I'm more confident in my preparations now so I should be able to grab a couple. Still holding out for the elusive Royal 1s.. :nerd:

These will def be more hectic than other 1s up to this point. Only snagged 1 last run, but I'm more confident in my preparations now so I should be able to grab a couple. Still holding out for the elusive Royal 1s..
nerd.gif
relax on the stashing bruh 
roll.gif

If the leather is anything close to the SBB's, I will need to see some comparison pics and vids :pimp:

From the photos we seen it looks like the black portion of these is the same as the other remastered 1s (excluding the Black, Starfish, and Sail 1s). 

Not for nothing but why is it that you type out every color of the shoe again?

No one begged, I said help frank and he actually wanted to help (who knows if he's serious or will even remember in almost 2 months..) he's probably kidding

Man, y'all a bunch of babies Jesus Christ

I hope to cop one for myself if at all possible. I live outside of the states and realized that it's impossible to purchase with a foreign credit card on Nike even though I have a US address. I guess resellers are my sole option for now. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

I hope to cop one for myself if at all possible. I live outside of the states and realized that it's impossible to purchase with a foreign credit card on Nike even though I have a US address. I guess resellers are my sole option for now. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Get a US credit card? Or buy a Nike Gift Card?

Last edited:
Damn, Im old. 42.
I don't live in the US, so I can't get a credit card and thanks for the gift card suggestion, I think that will be my best chance. Thanks!
I am pretty sure these will release internationally...you should have a shot somewhere!

I mean, if I go and cop and they sold out my size midas whale help out a fellow brah out, right?
That's the way it should be bruh. Some members are said to be begging or asking for handouts when they ask for help and notably by members who always ask for help. #ELE :smile:

Last edited:
Sounds about right :lol: #NewNT
a hand out is different when you actually participate in the form you are in. I just hate when ppl wait until they find out a shoe will be worth money then come to the group. #Yeezy750 prime example of the hypebeast on this forum now. Hated shoe a day before release it's growing on them. Color blocking is one thing but how you just change your whole perspective on a shoe model in 24 hours smh lol

Last edited:
a hand out is different when you actually participate in the form you are in. I just hate when ppl wait until they find out a shoe will be worth money then come to the group. #Yeezy750 prime example of the hypebeast on this forum now. Hated shoe a day before release it's growing on them. Color blocking is one thing but how you just change your whole perspective on a shoe model in 24 hours smh lol
Yeah it's magical how it suddenly grows on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom