The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It's ironic you took shots at the older generation for appreciating the Metallic V release, yet you drive two vehicles that retirees covet.

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/has-the-mercedes-e-class-become-an-old-persons-car-1597935529

I had two E classes, all sport trim, they are def an older persons car the sedan the sport isn't.

And they cost a grip after options that's why I got rid of my most recent... But it's a car that still gets you looks all over the place once it's the sport trim.

What the hell is going on in here

I remember someone saying they would start banning people who go off topic

We got 4-5 pages worth. Easily the worst thread on NT with this off topic garbage every 5 pages

This post just reminded me why I hate everything about 90s babies LMAO. You bash 11 lows and metallic 5 but camp for OG 1s...talking about Nostalgia lmao. But let a hipster brand endorse one of those shoes and you will be crying about the availability.

This...cannot believe that comment was made in OG 1 thread. Seriously though. Besides 11s are what saved JB from consolidation. Lol. It brought major attention to the brand. First Air Jordan model in the 90s that didn't go on clearance

Now back to the Blk/Red 1s. Let's see some pictures of the worn pairs.

Get ready.

locked_animated1.gif

Ah waited for this post :lol:

Only 24 and just starting out in the world

I rent a 3 bedroom / one bath condo by myself

Work 4 jobs with every Saturday off

Moving next year

My sneaker room still messy (but I finally cleaned my desk up :wow: so much room now :lol:)

I own a 2007 PT Crusier & Lease a 2012 MB 350 on the side. Goal is own a GTR someday

3 bedroom condo by yourself? Where do you live? This would cost like $4-$5k/month minimum in Manhattan or DC

Last edited:
This...cannot believe that comment was made in OG 1 thread. Seriously though. Besides 11s are what saved JB from consolidation. Lol. It brought major attention to the brand. First Air Jordan model in the 90s that didn't go on clearance

Now back to the Blk/Red 1s. Let's see some pictures of the worn pairs.

I think the initial comment was directed to 11 lows though. Lows always play 2nd string to mids/highs... Same reason you can easily get DS 2015 OG low Breds for cheap but the highs have significant resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom