The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are definitely gonna be first come first serve release, that's what most releases recently have been like. I know I'm leaving the house at 6:30am

He's probably saying the look of it, which makes no sense. It looks fine to me, probably will be rather decent quality and not plastic like

These up on the SNKRs app and so far it doesn't say its a drawing. Because usually if it a draw it'll say "the draw opens at ...." but right now it just says "available 9/03 at 10:00 EST". It'll probably change but hopefully it doesnt.

Maybe finish line can come through for me for once

When finshline had them up in 2013, they had something around 120 total available online. Remember that being confirmed somewhere. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
they just have to produce a bunch of these right?

why dont they mass produce 1's? makes no sense. EVERYBODY loves them
Lol, the 1s are actually a niche market. Yes, a lot of people love them but not everybody. The reason there's so much hype around 1s is because they usually make them in limited quantities and those specific niche guys hype them up.

they just have to produce a bunch of these right?

why dont they mass produce 1's? makes no sense. EVERYBODY loves them
Lol, the 1s are actually a niche market. Yes, a lot of people love them but not everybody. The reason there's so much hype around 1s is because they usually make them in limited quantities and those specific niche guys hype them up.
True but Nike pays people a lot of money, at least one of them mofos should be able to say "this colorway is way more popular than the others, we'd really be throwing money away by not attempting to meet the demand". It ain't gonna happen :lol: but it should....

Last edited:
These up on the SNKRs app and so far it doesn't say its a drawing. Because usually if it a draw it'll say "the draw opens at ...." but right now it just says "available 9/03 at 10:00 EST". It'll probably change but hopefully it doesnt.
I'm on the other side of the fence. Don't think they will change it to a draw. Will be total chaos the day of release, but signs keep pointing to Nike going big with the bred 1 launch. 

Last edited:
95705_nerd.gif

Last edited:
I remember when the banneds dropped and prices were around 200-250 and I thought that was a lot for a pair of shoes back then. Times have changed

Yup, and may go higher as we get closer to the release.

I'm gonna be going for another 2011 pair, even if it's in VNDS condition.

Not gonna fail this time around on the 2016's [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :wink:

How many did you keep?
Doubt it. They're far too rare. Prices went up after the '13 release. Pairs are still going for 1200-1400 from what I see, even after the news of this drop.
I wonder if the '13 pairs will take a further hit after all this new info. The prices softened a bit after the news of these started to come out I think.
Thanks fam. The swoosh in some pics looks overly tumbled and some its not too bad. The perfect amount of tumbling was on the pics posted on JBs official page for these. Looked more like the Banned 1s on there. But after seeing this video it looks like it will be fairly tumbled. Oh well. One pair as beaters. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom