The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airsak's thread won! [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Basically look like 2013 rubbed in armorall

I can tell by the tongue and ankle collar that those aren't 2013s. Maybe not exactly what 2016 will be but I'm sure it's pretty close. The shoe in that pic is essentially what a remastered bred 1 should look like. So yeah..

Last edited:
The leather in the pics looks just like the 2013's in that pic above, if they aren't them already.

Gonna wait for official pics before getting too excited, again, which I did already from the jump
laugh.gif
It looks better than the 2013's.. Look at the heel collar, you can see the leather is very soft. Also look at the stitching that goes through the swoosh, you can tell it's a new mold (so that's a + ) And of course we can't forget the awesome new plush tongue 
nthat.gif

Trying to make you more excited hahaha, hope we both get these with no problems, and if I get my 2 pairs, i'll look out for you if you have any trouble finding a pair.

Let's get em!!!

It looks better than the 2013's.. Look at the heel collar, you can see the leather is very soft. Also look at the stitching that goes through the swoosh, you can tell it's a new mold (so that's a + ) And of course we can't forget the awesome new plush tongue :nthat:

Trying to make you more excited hahaha, hope we both get these with no problems, and if I get my 2 pairs, i'll look out for you if you have any trouble finding a pair.

Let's get em!!!
I see what you're did there :wink: I appreciate it fam :nthat:

It's gonna be a long 8 months, but let's get'em #AJ1fam

I don't see any official pics yet.........so I'll stick with my 2013s until I see that official real ****

Really not sure why there are multiple threads but whatever lol I'll post in all of em.

Pretty sure the OGs will know where and who this comes from. Regardless, to clear up some of the rumors about the Blk/red 1 coming in 2016:
The first person to comment on this release had seen a sample remastered Blk/red NA OG HI 1 this past spring, and knew Fall 2016 was the planned release time (Side note: he was told Royals scheduled to be remastered mid to late 2017 in the same preview). Said quality was great, compared them to SBB's when those released. Better than new Chicago's/UNC's remastered pairs, not not quite 2011 Banned level or as distressed styled. Dino posted about a bred 1 coming in fall 2016 with a style number a couple months back and the blogs jumped on it and said it was Banned 1's. Everyone started sharing that and it died down. A few days ago, J23app loaded a bunch of release dates and info, with the bred 1 being one of the items. All of the blogs tried to confirm a banned 1 retro based off of that. That is not the case. The release is a remastered OG 1 High. J23 did not say it was a retro of the 2011 banned 1. He doesn't want blogs saying that he is the source of confirming this shoe is a Banned 1 retro. No source information points to that at all and there is a real sample remastered OG bred 1 Hi and no real sample Banned 1 retro. The description of "Banned" is in a computer system that showed the same description in December 2013 as well. Just like people in forums and social media sometimes call all versions of bred 1's "banned 1's" as if it were the name of the colorway.
well said sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom