The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ATL heads 
nerd.gif

Where the feast at ?

Went to a mall nearest me....went to champs and they told me about their new launch app....just signed up.....looks pretty cool.....hope it works!!!!

These janks lookin as dope as my 01's I had back in the day. Ready to do like 20 raffles in a 50 mile radius lol

so clam in here.... Get ready for the pizza party. I'm aiming to grab 3 pairs. Connects will get shady with this release. Do your homework and goodluck!

Last edited:
Every store i went to today said they getting em ..even a spot owned by jimmy jazz called SD underground...they doing fcfs also

Hay Fam, I'll be in NYc for this release, any tips on how to grab these? I'm from AU so not sure how ya'll releases work, assuming most big stores will be doing a raffle system?

I arrive in NYC the morning of the 2nd so planning to run around all afternoon signing up to raffles

Hay Fam, I'll be in NYc for this release, any tips on how to grab these? I'm from AU so not sure how ya'll releases work, assuming most big stores will be doing a raffle system?

I arrive in NYC the morning of the 2nd so planning to run around all afternoon signing up to raffles
raffles are usually on the monday tuesday before earlier in the week. And the lines will be long. 

Most likely all raffles will be closed on the second

You answer your own question fam....run around and get the raffle tickets are the only way...lol

No matter which city you go to...be ready to be pushed and shoved. Cats out here are ruthless....

raffles are usually on the monday tuesday before earlier in the week. And the lines will be long. 

Bummer I guess I'lll have to try my luck online against bots, what time is online launch usually, ndc and eastbay etc?

Last edited:
If BB Branded has them, these will be everywhere. This place only gets massive GR's.
Trust me, everyone who truly wants these, will eat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom