The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool. free white laces with this shoe

if you ever wanted free white laces to swap with your other nikes or j's.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif

Stained the white laces on my white Yin Yangs the first day and hate how the black look on them so this will be a perfect match instead of buying online replacements.

What a shoe
I swear to science I might do a triple of these instead of the standard double-up :smokin
...n I'll still be game for the re-remastered pears w/the bellied swoosh, horizontal wings, 'og' leather n vertical heel when/if it happens

Hey guys, I'm a Jordan newbie and don't own any pairs. I live in Los Angeles. What is my best course of action to get a pair at retail price when these come out? Is it pretty much impossible to buy like 10 pairs from a Nike store? I believe they have a 1 pair per person policy?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm a Jordan newbie and don't own any pairs. I live in Los Angeles. What is my best course of action to get a pair at retail price when these come out? Is it pretty much impossible to buy like 10 pairs from a Nike store? I believe they have a 1 pair per person policy?

Just put in leg work... Put in tons of raffles at different locations. You should come out ok.. Not saying you'll get all 10. :lol:

Last edited:

Pray and stay in this thread as often as you have free time. Ot in that particular order though.

Pray and stay in this thread as often as you have free time. Ot in that particular order though.

Go to each shoe store Footlocker, Champs etc... Ask are the doing raffles for they black/red air Jordan 1.. Sign/get the ticket and on to the next. Edit. Ended up quoting the wrong guy but

Last edited:

nah, wake up early. go to the spots selling. put in raffles when the morning shift is there then go later on when all the morning shift has left and enter when the closing shift is on.

Ok thanks for the tips. I see what you guys are saying. What is your experience with the success rate of raffles? If I do this with let's say 10 or 20 stores, is there a chance for 1 or 2 pairs?

All depends on the luck of the draw and how many people enter each raffle. Also if the store is honest and hasn't rigged/backdoored them already.

Ok what about the good old fashioned just showing up to the store to buy on release day? Is it like people camp out overnight just to get the shoes? If so, f that lol.

Ok what about the good old fashioned just showing up to the store to buy on release day? Is it like people camp out overnight just to get the shoes? If so, f that lol.
They stopped that system for hyped releases, some regular releases are first come first serve, but nowadays most hyped releases are raffle only.

How would they not be aware? Meaning going to a new face the second time around?
go when the mall opens when the 1st shift is there, then go when they are about to close when the closing crew is there. people work 8 hour shifts at the mall my G

Depends on the store, but more than likely it will be raffle only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom