The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday is pusing it with these. I would go Monday morn if possible. I'm taking a 2-3 hour lunch at work and hitting all the raffles while everyone is at work and school

Sucks being a size 14 pool is smaller but some stores don't even get my size

This man knows

Wow the red does look a little deeper in the pics.

Went outside took a pic real quick. The red does pop way more with sunlight.
412739965.jpg

Last edited:
Atl in the building is Lenox doing them guaranteed tixs still. Most releases Monday morning they do champs and the city gear. Since they cannot do line ups only Nike cause they pay for security
Wait City Gear getting these?
The one near Greenbrair?

Edit just called they getting these too
First come first serve
Day of release

Last edited:
Tuesday is pusing it with these. I would go Monday morn if possible. I'm taking a 2-3 hour lunch at work and hitting all the raffles while everyone is at work and school

Sucks being a size 14 pool is smaller but some stores don't even get my size
yea id be lucky to find a size 14 but luckily i can fit in a 13 pretty snug. my foot is just wide. hoping to hit on snkrs raffle.

but yea i work late on Monday so ill be there in the morning running around the malls lol

City gear Lenox will I bet (these are showing up at a lot of places their Ig hasn't said anything but who knows).

Champs if it's the on locator best to be there early sometimes they do guaranteed tixs to avoid line ups. Or they can throw a raffle either way not worth the loss if the latter I will be there at 10.

Worst case I get a raffle tix I was going to get anyways

Word to the wise.

Also they run outta tixs at a lot of places in Atlanta

As for the last major Jordan 1 release HOH backdoored almost the shattered back boards

They posted the winners in Facebook they had like 5 winners. Needless to say they were exposed. I haven't been up there since. I may try again seeing as I heard management changed now and they watch their raffle postings closer.

yea id be lucky to find a size 14 but luckily i can fit in a 13 pretty snug. my foot is just wide. hoping to hit on snkrs raffle.

but yea i work late on Monday so ill be there in the morning running around the malls lol

Same here my feet are super wide I just prefer the fit of a 14. All my other 1's are 13 and my SBB are 14

Wait City Gear getting these?
The one near Greenbrair?

Edit just called they getting these too
First come first serve
Day of release

Lenox or green if that's the case Nike Lenox will do FCFS and that will be a freaking mad house. Tho they had dang near a million pairs of SBB at Lenox

I might bite this $250 bullet [emoji]128535[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]but I do not want to I swear I don't but these are looking pretty decent.

Just talked to the guy he told me 220. I'll do it and shoot for the raffle. Hopefully I hit and then I'll sell a pair. Good luck bros.

Just talked to the guy he told me 220. I'll do it and shoot for the raffle. Hopefully I hit and then I'll sell a pair. Good luck bros.
I'd do it in a heartbeat, guarantee yourself a pair and cut the BS. You'll save yourself money, rather than paying resellers if you strikeout. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom