The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam isn't the right word if you are charging more than retail.

If that is"fam" they pay retail and being they fam they tip you off the strength cuz you held them down and they know you did them a solid. That's how fam works in sneakers to me. I may be in the minority however. 

ima tell dude at ftl that i'll come in to work for him when ever he feels like taking a day off if he can get me these 

i've never asked for nothing extra from my fam, but that's just me..

Not asking is one thing being mad at the idea of asking is another

and I'm sure they pay you back in other ways drink food something. Or more gifs

Fam isn't the right word if you are charging more than retail.

If that is"fam" they pay retail and being they fam they tip you off the strength cuz you held them down and they know you did them a solid. That's how fam works in sneakers to me. I may be in the minority however. 

This tips is the way to go. I feel you should show love in some way

possibly

by fam I mean friends, if I were given the same opportunity I'd return a favor either by oop on a limited release or pay the small fee
I can always offer my assistance. Let me know if you need help on anything.

Seems just like yesterday we found out these were coming and all curious if they'd have the X on em etc...times sure flying on by

Just talked to the guy he told me 220. I'll do it and shoot for the raffle. Hopefully I hit and then I'll sell a pair. Good luck bros.
Whats Nike Brands Motto? Retro game may have changed, but it ain't that changed. 

my face if I miss out while putting in all this footwork.
Send it to 9gag. I am sure they would love to take credit for it.

Much love to all the San Diegans :smile:

These are TTS, go with your right size. I'm going to be working a gaming trade show next week so I was afraid I'd be unable to cop in Seattle for the breds, so I decided to pay a little extra for some peace of mind. Now I can rock em' in Seattle for PAX.
You own a pair of BRED 13 or Chi '15? How is the fit compared to them especially toe box?
Some of you guys have it good, the manager who normally hooks me up wants $450, I was like there are preorders cheaper than that
Snitch. 

this reminds me of the chi's.. bought 3 pairs off pre-order for $220 a piece off this reseller cause he thought it would be a flop release lmaoo. I was just happy he still went thru with the transaction and didn't refund me.

laugh.gif

Some of you guys have it good, the manager who normally hooks me up wants $450, I was like there are preorders cheaper than that

It's not that serious. I'd rather spend that $450 on a pair of CPs. To each his own though.

Whats Nike Brands Motto? Retro game may have changed, but it ain't that changed. 

Send it to 9gag. I am sure they would love to take credit for it.

You own a pair of BRED 13 or Chi '15? How is the fit compared to them especially toe box?

Snitch. 

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom