The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive always wondered how people backdoor stuff with footstores... I mean do they just walk up to the employee, ask to talk to the manager, and be like "yo hook me up with some releases bro. i got cash. lets talk business."
I mean that's ONE way.

A sneakerhead I know just goes to the mall here in SF with fat blunts around closing time and asks the employees if they wanna go get high after work. Then while he's smoking them out he mentions how he wants the kicks, how he'd pay a little extra if someone could help him, and it goes from there.

But it really depends on the store, the manager, and how well/tightly its being run. I went to the mall one time in Arden-Arcade which is kind of a ghetto part of Sacramento and the guy working there straight up told me to my face in the middle of the store in front of other employees, managers, customers, etc. that they had a backdoor business going and what the prices were. 

Last edited:
Yes lol I wasn't planning to backdoor. Even if I knew the amount, I still wouldn't know how to go about it, and I don't have the customer base to sell to anyways. If i'm getting a pair, i'm doing it legitimately. I just wanted to know because I wanted to find out how much profit the big guys were making, and if they're ripping us off. SMH you guys assume so much and get all butthurt over a little question. 

Ive always wondered how people backdoor stuff with footstores... I mean do they just walk up to the employee, ask to talk to the manager, and be like "yo hook me up with some releases bro. i got cash. lets talk business."

Last edited:
SMH you guys assume so much and get all butthurt over a little question. 
You come in here with a brand new account, 3 posts, and your first one is "how much does it cost to get an employee to backdoor a shoe for you", of course you're not going to get a good reaction FOH 

Yes lol I wasn't planning to backdoor. Even if I knew the amount, I still wouldn't know how to go about it, and I don't have the customer base to sell to anyways. If i'm getting a pair, i'm doing it legitimately. I just wanted to know because I wanted to find out how much profit the big guys were making, and if they're ripping us off. SMH you guys assume so much and get all butthurt over a little question. 
wink.gif

You come in here with a brand new account, 3 posts, and your first one is "how much does it cost to get an employee to backdoor a shoe for you", of course you're not going to get a good reaction FOH 
Sorry I violated your happy place lmao 

O no its not the question you asked. It's your join date plus the question.. See in here [emoji]128169[/emoji] stack up on you... In your case it stacked really hi real fast... Asking how to backdoor a pair of 1s to people who are jumping hoops to get these.... FOH

Here's some info if you're in the Los Angeles area regarding Shiekh, per someone I know who's been a manager at the company for damn near a decade...

Fox Hills Mall (Shiekh Hub) - "A lot" of pairs

Cerritos/Lakewood/Del Amo/South Bay Galleria, etc - your typical allotment for a 2016 OG release

In sum, they're "Not too limited"

Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Here's some info if you're in the Los Angeles area regarding Shiekh, per someone I know who's been a manager at the company for damn near a decade...

Cerritos/Lakewood/Del Amo, etc - your typical allotment for a 2016 OG release

We know the same people.

Cerritos/Lakewood/Del Amo, etc - your typical allotment for a 2016 OG release

We know the same people.
We probably do.

Let's hear yall's Monday/Tueday routine. Im gonna skip my Monday morning class and hit up 3 malls... Around 10 stores total and pray 1 hits

But everybody's favorite Jordan, the 11, sells for barely above retail. As long as supply is high, resellers will have trouble moving and will have to drop the price.

And these are a GR.

I get it ... These are super-duper-monster-King-King-size GR ... Nike ain't produce these in the numbers of 72-10s (several hundred thousand pairs) or Maroons or even ******* BRed 11s. All those Js are going for around $250 because there are many pairs in the sphere so I get folks being a little frantic about potential aftermarket taxation .... But don't' get all of the folks acting as if this is going to be like picking up a pair of unLM mids or will restock like the CMs.

Let's hear yall's Monday/Tueday routine. Im gonna skip my Monday morning class and hit up 3 malls... Around 10 stores total and pray 1 hits

Get up take care of myself.

Hit up jimmy jazz as soon as they open put in raffle browse around.

Go to hibbett sports put in raffle then leave.

Go get breakfast and a frappe for me and bae. Chill

If you've got the time, got peeps to help you, or are unemployed, your stash should look something like this:

raffle-tickets.jpg

If you're way too busy, be thankful if you end up with this:

hqdefault.jpg

I always hit up that Sheikh in Fox Hills for OG releases, usually win the raffles as well. Pretty solid store and good management. Gonna hit that up today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom