The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. I set a limit at $250. Son will do without.

How big did sizes go up to?

Teach me 
slide in the DMs 
nerd.gif

I know what you guys are trying to say but "Limited GR" is an oxy moron like Jumbo Shrimp son.

not true. not sure about now, but limited gr used to be an official nike term to describe a release. basically, a limited gr is when a shoe is allocated to pretty much all the stores, but each store only get a very small amount like say 1 or 2 FSRs at the most. for example, like someone posted a couple pages back...

on 1/28/2006 the dmp pack released. it was officially a limited gr. this isn't a term nt came up with. we actually got it from nike.

What up Krazy rare to see you outside the SB thread, is it because the 1's are so similar to dunks? 

Yessir it all started for me with the Royal 1's 2001 when i bought them at the wearhouse shoe sale
( socal heads know that store ) got the royals and Breds for 35$ back then.. Fell in love .. My collection consisit of just Jordan 1's and sb's

I can speak to the parent thing. These were all I wanted when they came out in 85, along with the satin flight jacket. Never got either and always felt bummed and disappointed.
I am now satisfying that deep psychological need to have these.

if only... 

The good old days , but again we are taking about 2001 , **** i remeber been a sophomore in high school and people laugh at me because they were a royal color and a black red ! **** westcoast gangster lol.. They were all about stacy adams and lugz lol i was the only lame ( in there eyes) wearing jordan 1's haha..

Not that these are any close in comparison but lol I remember the last Bordeaux 7s release how everything thought they weren't gonna be easy to get and come raffle phone call day and release day every ate so much. I got like 6 call backs on those. Hope all of ya just acting crazy like every release ******** your pants and then come next Sat we all eating. EVERYBODY EATS! YA! 

The good old days , but again we are taking about 2001 , **** i remeber been a sophomore in high school and people laugh at me because they were a royal color and a black red ! **** westcoast gangster lol.. They were all about stacy adams and lugz lol i was the only lame ( in there eyes) wearing jordan 1's haha..
$49.99 Laney 5s. Jordan 17s for $50 during Employee Appreciation. Man o man.

The only reason these have better numbers than previously is because JB is releasing these with the XXX1's at Nike Flagship stores. The stock still isn't as big as people are making it though. Like at all.

Last edited:
not true. not sure about now, but limited gr used to be an official nike term to describe a release. basically, a limited gr is when a shoe is allocated to pretty much all the stores, but each store only get a very small amount like say 1 or 2 FSRs at the most. for example, like someone posted a couple pages back...

on 1/28/2006 the dmp pack released. it was officially a limited gr. this isn't a term nt came up with. we actually got it from nike.
Oh I gotcha, it still sounds like an oxy moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom