The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you dudes are over reacting on this release. Too many stores getting them to be worried about missing out. It won't be mayhem, it won't be violence or civil unrest. These are not 11s. I'm done until Sept 3rd. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

If you're in NYC you won, 2 F23 locations 
sick.gif

Appreciate the insight fellas. I'm aiming for online since I'll be on vacation to SD.

Best of luck on your pairs.

OH!

Any idea when SNKRS app is releasing them? I assume it's 7am, please correct me if wrong. Much appreciated!

Hit up these spots for unclaimed pairs, be there to line up well before 6pm. Another tactic that has worked for me in the past is to walk in a HOH, tell them you signed up for the raffle but didn't get a call back and you are wondering if it's cool for them to sell you a pair if they have a lot of pairs in the back since it's your son's b-day party today and you won't be able to make it back at 6pm for the unclaimed pairs. If you get a cool associate who is sympathetic, he will say "let me talk to my manager and see what I can do."

You smoking rocks fam? I smell **** very stinky ****...

Man I know you ain't tryna play us like that *smokey*

Last edited:

Hit up these spots for unclaimed pairs, be there to line up well before 6pm. Another tactic that has worked for me in the past is to walk in a HOH, tell them you signed up for the raffle but didn't get a call back and you are wondering if it's cool for them to sell you a pair if they have a lot of pairs in the back since it's your son's b-day party today and you won't be able to make it back at 6pm for the unclaimed pairs. If you get a cool associate who is sympathetic, he will say "let me talk to my manager and see what I can do."

You smoking rocks fam? What kinda ******** is that...

Man I know you ain't tryna play us like that *smokey*
Hahaha, it's worked for me several times in the past. Of course, it depends on who you talk to and if that particular store has plenty of stock. But you gotta do it by noon.

Last edited:

Hahaha, it's worked for me several times in the past. Of course, it depends on who you talk to.
I don't think he is not believing you did it I think he finds your actions disrespectful to the rest of the sneaker community. 
That's nonsense if he thinks it's "disrespectful" to the sneaker community. At the end of the day, get yours. You ain't hurtin' nobody by employing that tactic. If the store has more than enough pairs on hand and can afford to sell you a pair without sacrificing raffled pairs that's already been spoken for, then everything's all good.

Last edited:
I miss the old early morning releases, nothing like staying up all night and hitting that 4 am copping frenzy

2011-2014 I loved that era. Used to play 2k, smoke and ******** with the sneaker family in the parking lot all night while waiting for the the mall to open at day break

Last edited:
Going to go Raffles in the morning so it won't be too busy. Kids aren't out of school yet. Lol.

Gonna hit up sheikh as well. Get some codes and post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom