The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh....yes. In fact it behooves you to do so

This release is looking on par to OG Chicago 1 allocations overall.. My local HOH got ~1/3 the amount of Chi 1s they got last May but, since more spots are getting these, I'd venture to guess that overall allocations are about the same.

The worst part is we basically HAVE to do multiple raffles for these Breds.

havent seen anyone say it would be a walk in the park just that more pairs were made

nothing is a walk in the park when you have people who dont even know what a jordan is lined up with their family to get multiple tickets

Raffles seem waaay crazier for this release than for the Chis.

Per Complex Sneakers:

The "Banned" Air Jordan 1 & XXXI will be available TOMORROW at the new @footlocker NYC flagship store.

20-30 stores is def OD. That's a crapload of driving, and the thirst is real for me, but not that real.

I'll probably hit 2 diff malls in the city though, which will be abt 5 raffles.

20-30 pairs total per store is barely any allocation.. Entering less than 10 raffles seems like a waste because your odds are still terrible with the amount of people coming out for this release.

Asked  in the Yeezy thread but figured I'd ask here too.  What do you guys think about this trade:

Infant Yeezys (TD or PB) for Bred/Banned 1's coming out this Sat.  Should one party be adding cash on one end or is a straight trade fair?

Any help/feedback is appreciated!

Were there $300 preorders for these? That price is seeming like a steal now that stores are revealing their allocations.

Same here...app is pretty convenient [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yeah the only problem is you can make 1,000,000 different accounts with the same name, verify your phone number on each account and enter the raffle a million times. Hopefully they make it so if you use the same name you are disqualified, otherwise you can guarantee a win.

Asked  in the Yeezy thread but figured I'd ask here too.  What do you guys think about this trade:

Infant Yeezys (TD or PB) for Bred/Banned 1's coming out this Sat.  Should one party be adding cash on one end or is a straight trade fair?

Any help/feedback is appreciated!
Anyone trading baby shoes for men's shoes should have to add cash...

At King of Prussia mall, i got a raffle ticket from FTL, FL, and Sneaker Villa. Champs said they aren't getting them (don't get retro 1's for whatever off reason).

Hoping between these three and online, i'll hit at least a pair.

Anyone know how Villa's raffle is? Anyone ever have any luck? First time doing one of theirs- figured since the store is in KOP mall, i might have a shot.

Went to a FNL earlier and asked if they were getting them. the employee asked me if they came out yet and if they were the high tops. then turned around and looked at the racks of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom