The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think you need Banned 1s + cash (not sure how much though) for those infant 350s.. I think those Yeezys should cover you, regardless.

Hard to even grasp! That infant yeezy would be valued to add on bred 1's "INFANT" WTF !!! [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Colorado -

Entered three raffles before 11 am MST. Looking at the sheets the most who had signed up by then was at Shoe Palace and that was five. That being said school is back in session and I fully expect raffle numbers to sky rocket after 5. I'll hit the other two malls tomorrow and see what the numbers look like. I remain cautiously optimistic but am fully prepared that I will probably take an L.

Going out tonight to get some raffle tickets. Looks like Glendale Galleria is getting them at like every store (FA, FL, Champs). Is Glendale like the mall for sneakers or what? 

A LOT of spots are getting these but pretty much just 20-30 pairs per store. My guess is that Nike/JB is using this release to bring hype to the brand and/or push the "Banned" 31s and the related apparel.

Things looking pretty grim in the Nashville, TN area.  Most have 2 FSR and are doing "raffles."  :frown: :frown:

Online or bust for me unfortunately.  Hope we all can feast on Sadderday 

I love Nashville
beautiful city

Love seeing and crossing the Cumberland river into the heart of the city. Bridgestone Arena, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the grand ole opry house too

Hard to even grasp! That infant yeezy would be valued to add on bred 1's "INFANT" WTF !!! [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Like it or not, Yeezys are THE aspirational brand in the sneaker game right now. Everyone has a pair of retro Js but few actually own a pair of Yeezys, in comparison.

Either way, Yeezys make excellent trade bait, as you can see.

I love Nashville
beautiful city

Love seeing and crossing the Cumberland river into the heart of the city. Bridgestone Arena, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the grand ole opry house too
nthat.gif
 Thanks for reminding me of the great hometown I have in my own backyard.

Errbody on their serious [emoji]128169[/emoji] right now... I'm done with raffles, now the w8.. Can't w8 till err body settle this threads going to be hilarious.

I got a feeling a lot of yall who bought that banned shirt will be returning it!!!!

You'll probably be able to buy that shirt, along with the 31s at outlets in a few months.

On a seperate note, anyone who takes the L on this release could cop Bred AJKOs for the low.. Wouldn't be a bad consolation prize and you still have essentially the same cw.

Errbody on their serious [emoji]128169[/emoji] right now... I'm done with raffles, now the w8.. Can't w8 till err body settle this threads going to be hilarious.

It's going to be raining Ls on Saturday.. People should start thinking of consolation prizes or lock down resale pairs before prices inevitably skyrocket.

Found a local spot that's taking $300 for preorders for this Saturday around East NY. I can't co-sign the spot but I know some of y'all rather not deal with the madness so if your interested PM me only

Entered three raffles round my way for my sz. 13, hopefully I hit there or on a footsite because I can't deal with these wild boys out here in NYC 
mean.gif

Yeah I think you need Banned 1s + cash (not sure how much though) for those infant 350s.. I think those Yeezys should cover you, regardless.

You'd have to be outta your mind to trade these for baby shoes and add cash.

My infant Yeezy just shipped. It's honestly trade bait or cashing if I strike out on OG 1

wait you won the infant yeezys (like a 10K production run) and you are worried about the BRed 1s? ... look overall you can't wear the infant yeezys and last time I looked in the western hemisphere we don't put toddlers to work so the likelihood of them wanting to earn a pair is virtually nil. I get its the hypebeast want of the moment but the overall trade vaue is low.

I had someone put a raffle in for me a FNL and they told her, "You can only put in one size, you can't do a Men and a Grade school but you can put in for infants" :rofl:

1. They been doing raffle for both all year
2. There is no infants
3. I got something for that
4. It's only Monday [emoji]128555[/emoji]

wait you won the infant yeezys (like a 10K production run) and you are worried about the BRed 1s? ... look overall you can't wear the infant yeezys and last time I looked in the western hemisphere we don't put toddlers to work so the likelihood of them wanting to earn a pair is virtually nil. I get its the hypebeast want of the moment but the overall trade vaue is low.

Right now the value is high because of the allure (rich people have kids too). I agree it will drop though but you def could negotiate a trade for Bred 1s and some cash (or just the cash, straight up) right now.

If I had a pair, I would move these infant Yeezys ASAP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom