The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill bro it's not worth the time. Last time I entertained him the warnings
mean.gif
mean.gif
[emoji]128580[/emoji]. Just fall back fam
nthat.gif

Thanks. I already have the app, so it's basically just like copping of off there but instead I'm entering the raffle?

Yes and having to sit at your computer and go up against bots. Now at 10am enter draw. You win raffle they charge your card and place order automatically you lose you just get a email letting you know you taking a L also. Lol

Oh ok thanks man appreciate the help.

Thanks. I already have the app, so it's basically just like copping of off there but instead I'm entering the raffle?

It's actually super easy peezy. Put in the "order" and then wait an hour. Soon after 10am you'll either see the got'em page or the not got'em page. I will sometimes see the charge on my CC much earlier than when I get the "got'em" page.

My man wants these to be super ovo limited so bad. Dang bro

Please tell me this mrking dude has a pair on lock

bless you citricacidcycle citricacidcycle

By the way, what's with the name? I'm allergic to citric acid so i'm curious

I was reviewing biochemistry topics at the time I created this account. Didn't want to be all creative, so I looked down at my review book (First Aid for the USMLE Step 1) and there it was. Found it funny to be available. Nice little reminder of what I was doing during my 1st post.

You guys forget limited shoes or like OvO's and such be at like 1 store or two in a given area with no FCFS

With these see it as this you have a fighting chance you want it go get

I hate saying do your work its cliche, but wake up for a FCFS get there super early.

Limited or super limited u usually don't get that option see it as a plus

Also those of us with a Nike store FCFS that should be ur go to. Remember SBB they had a mountain of pairs.

Last edited:
So. California Finishline (Northridge Mall) .....shady AF.

I walk in there at around 3pm and the kid at the counter has the nerve to say they ran out of raffle tickets because these Jordans are "a limited release".

Man...how do you run out of raffle tickets and it's only Monday and 3 o'clock?

Stores run out of tixs all the time.

Might have to go back tomorrow

Finishline get a certain amount and usually that's it

I have read stores are getting 1 size run to holiday XI numbers lol Does anyone on NT work at a footstore who can clarify?

It's actually super easy peezy. Put in the "order" and then wait an hour. Soon after 10am you'll either see the got'em page or the not got'em page. I will sometimes see the charge on my CC much earlier than when I get the "got'em" page.

do you put the order in now or day of? I'm confused

So. California Finishline (Northridge Mall) .....shady AF.

I walk in there at around 3pm and the kid at the counter has the nerve to say they ran out of raffle tickets because these Jordans are "a limited release".

Man...how do you run out of raffle tickets and it's only Monday and 3 o'clock?
Yeah there's nothing shady or unusual about this the first places I got to today had lines before 10:00AM and every store I asked if a lot of people had been coming in raffling and every store they said yes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom