The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: guess not. lol

pears :x ... now i want some fruit all of a sudden :lol:

Out of curiosity, do NTers still use the term "famb"? :nerd:

Last edited:
Blame people like Allen Kuo! he is the Butt* Plug that's taking Pears from your local mom&pop shop.  Because of people like him you have less pears at retail. Because of people like him you will most likely strike out on release day. Because of people like him.......

If Nike made more pairs people like him wouldn't exist...

laugh.gif

imo Nike's problem has been making too many pairs lately. Started with the Aqua 8s which were just way too many and sat like crazy. Then the WC4s (which absolutely should not have sat) and quality was dog **** probably because they mass produced them.

Sure there weren't many good CWs this year to begin with, but they just made too much so it looked worse, people saw them sitting everywhere and the hype slowed way down. 

THIS GUY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BUYING THE BANNED 1'S, and must be banned for lifetime. so unfair

This said guy in his last interview that he gets most of his shoes from the east coast, sucks because I live in the east coast

But if Nike made more pairs and everyone got theirs the hype/desire/difficulty to obtain factor decreases, its a long-term marketing scheme over a short-term one. 
nah, nike doesnt make more pairs because they know that 1's are no where near their biggest seller and theres no money it. the whole idea of exclusivity is only there to drive the niche sneakerhead market. take a step outside of that and look at sportswear and sneakers in general are way beyond saturated with nike, and that doesnt stop them dominating that space. people buy nike because everyone wears nike. they own something like 80% of the sneaker market.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure GR is just the distribution of the shoe being sold in so many stores. It only has so much to do with production numbers

Ok WEAR haters because you dont NO pears? :lol:

...im gonna take that as joke two :lol:

Folks sensitive up in hear

Last edited:
Blame people like Allen Kuo! he is the Butt* Plug that's taking Pears from your local mom&pop shop.  Because of people like him you have less pears at retail. Because of people like him you will most likely strike out on release day. Because of people like him.......

While that's true, if people didn't spend money buying from him he's go away. Its a chicken or the egg situation. There's a reason he did take a picture like that in from of MBs... I wouldn't doubt for a second that many of those pairs are fake.

View media item 2149053
Line at 34th, I took at the end, line goes past the wood box on the left side, dont know if its moving didnt stay, just took the pic for my nt bretheren

Somebody oop me a pair of ones or ftb x i got work and school today

i heard sbbs and frags got backdoored and even taken off display before the opening today. lmao. ridiculous.

Shoes like that should be raffled with a FTL exec overseeing the procedure

Last edited:
imo Nike's problem has been making too many pairs lately. Started with the Aqua 8s which were just way too many and sat like crazy. Then the WC4s (which absolutely should not have sat) and quality was dog **** probably because they mass produced them.
Sure there weren't many good CWs this year to begin with, but they just made too much so it looked worse, people saw them sitting everywhere and the hype slowed way down. 

Who cares about hype? If you truly like a cw, the fact that it is an easy cop shouldn't change that.

My initial point stands: if Nike made more pairs, there would be no resellers like that dude for the same reason there was little/no resale on the recent Aquas and WC4 releases you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom