The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the wife roll through a couple spots today while I was at work...She hit up a local FNL and the employee there straight up told her all their pairs were already sold...These cat's just said eff it ya'll, we not even going to bother with that fake raffle front :lol:

Store pairs near me..... FA- 12, FNL- 12, JJ- 24, HOH- under 50 (2 different stores)....... now who says they're not limited??? :stoneface:

APPARENTLY, @nikesux BELIEVES THEY'RE NOT... HOMIE ACCUSED ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO OF HYPING EVERYONE UP BY ME TRYING TO HELP OUT AND TELL EVERYONE THE NUMBERS AND THE NATURE OF THIS RELEASE. HAD A FEW OTHERS CO-SIGN HIS SENTIMENTS, SAYING I WAS SELLIN' EVERYONE "WOLF TICKETS"...

NOW, HERE WE ARE TODAY AND FOLKS ARE FINALLY GETTING A TASTE OF WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL THEM THAT THESE ARE WIDESPREAD BUT LIMITED, NOW SOME OF THESE SAME CATS ARE TALKIN' 'BOUT HOW THEY "PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A PRE-SALE 'CAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANNA STRIKE OUT..." LOL![emoji]128514[/emoji]

I NOW SEE WHY SOME OF THE HIGHER-UPS HERE ON NT, THE ONES WHO'VE CONSISTENTLY GIVEN CREDIBLE INFO REFUSE TO DO SO NOWADAYS, 'CAUSE SOME FOLKS LIKE TO BELIEVE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING,SMH...OH WELL.

ONCE AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW NT'ers OUT THERE ON THE HUNT...HOPEFULLY MOST OF YOU GUYS CAN SECURE A PAIR...HOLLA.

CED B.

Does he ship international?
It was GS I jumped the gun 
frown.gif
 my bad. I'll keep looking.

Wow y'all all my locations said to hell with raffles that they already took and all said FCFS for Saturday.

I guess the sneaker gods want me to grind it out again

Saturday morning starts at 4-5 am for me

just around florence and sumter I Shoulda hit columbia but was busy and it's an hour or so away.2 hibbets jimmy jazz 2 foot actions and my girl did em also
True, my collecting location is Columbia. I hope your able to secure a pair my friend. I believe you will.

That's my plan and if I really do strike out then I paid less than what resale is going to be (most likely)

Thanks man, good luck to you too! I only have 2 raffles I could enter (only 2 stores minus the mom and pops received these) but I usually have alright luck online, so that's what I'm counting on. (However I do tend to win raffles because I live in a smallish town.)

Yeah man you and I are in the minority though, it's blasphemy to say the 2013's aren't comfortable lol. You're the only other person I think I have seen agree with me, if that's the case and you get these 2016's you're gonna be so happy. They are super comfortable. 
Thank you and only two stores plus the mom and pop shop. That's brutal. Though you are the number one button mashing for the online sites.
Some people close by. I am in Columbia. With my size 14, it is usually online for me anyway
So you went to Columbiana and Columbia Place?

Wow y'all all my locations said to hell with raffles that they already took and all said FCFS for Saturday.

Did they at least inform the people that input raffles?

Yoo family. Need some help ASAP from those of you that got a pair...

I've got 3 size 11s sitting on my floor right now. But something is off with these.

Can you guys confirm what type of shoe tree these come with? Also, when you remove the insole, can you confirm what that looks like?

Last thing... The outsole: it seems wayyyyy too soft. I have royals and bred from 2012-2013 and the outsole is pretty strong for the most part. The outsole on these 2016 seems too soft for me. I can push the little circle a good bit into the shoe. Somethings off here...

Nike trying to build hype with all these lines that are gonna be formed on Saturday now

I checked the FTL launch locator and all spots are now saying FCFS 
mean.gif

I'mma be pissed if I did all that driving around for them to change it.....and especially not contact anyone.

Yeah man you and I are in the minority though, it's blasphemy to say the 2013's aren't comfortable lol. You're the only other person I think I have seen agree with me, if that's the case and you get these 2016's you're gonna be so happy. They are super comfortable. 
I believe it. Yeah, they're not the worst, but I can definitely tell the difference between the 2013's and the Chicagos. The Chicagos are looser/softer IMO. So like I said, definitely hoping my raffles and online score at least pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom