Status
Not open for further replies.
Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs

Anyone else have any other ideas?
those livestock pure boost in bred color way thats an pretty ok comfy fall back plan. they only 140 too

Welcome to my life ! Haha i am 33 and my wife always tells me dude u are 17 years in on this addiction u ever getting out ? And i reply with neve ever !!! Haha all she gives me is this face [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji].. And finishes the conversetion with ! Make sure to get me my 6.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji] Ahhh i love that women

[emoji]128517[/emoji] There you go [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Share the fun (his and hers style)

Happy Wife, Happy Life

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
4.) Bred mesh NMDs

These can be had for anywhere between $100-140

Air-Jordan-1.5-The-Return-Bred-Reminder-2.jpg

Last edited:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
4.) Bred mesh NMDs

I ended up buying DMP 6's instead of going through with my original plan of paying to be team preorder :/ not sure if it was the best decision

Edit: whoops. Pressed submit too early. But I would go for one of the yin/yangs as consolation

Last edited:
Welcome to my life ! Haha i am 33 and my wife always tells me dude u are 17 years in on this addiction u ever getting out ? And i reply with neve ever !!! Haha all she gives me is this face [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji].. And finishes the conversetion with ! Make sure to get me my 6.5 [emoji]128514[/emoji] Ahhh i love that women
whenever i get married this is all i can ask for

Gil and Grizz ain't fooling no one! They been eating for years! These 2013 finna be put in good rotation. Shadows and royals would be nice! Still debating on black toes. Prolly get those 2.

Then you don't want them like some of us do. This shoe means too much to me...

i mean... i use to be like that but when you own almost every shoe you have ever wanted and can own, theres only so much nostalgia can do for you

like its cool to have favorites but theres only so much a shoe can do for you. you know? its just a shoe. and nike will continue to release them.

ive owned this shoe on three seperate occasions. so its like been there done that. nothing left to desire.

ive been blessed to never have to pay over retail in my lifetime.

and i never will

theres only a few shoes nike hasnt retroed yet that i truly want such as the air barrage and air force v and those wont ever come to the hype as certain jordans do

So my buddy, a District Manager who oversees over 10 stores for one of the big retail footwear chains, told me today that each of his stores have had anywhere between 500-1000 raffle entries. The allocation of each of his stores is an average of about 50 pairs total for each store.

In other words, Game Over.

Which one of the following do you all think are retail or UA/fake?

View media item 2149923

40243754_59.jpg

40243754_61.jpg

40243754_38.jpg

40243754_37.jpg

View media item 2149929
View media item 2149930
View media item 2149949

The pair in the 5th pic seems fake after seeing some comparison pics....but what do i know lol..

I didnt think about that...... on second thought... maybe not
Foams are 450 almost for the set and jordans like 360. Then when you get limited releases then you get side eyes like made "men" only yourself. It's nice every once and while but a man needs a hobby of his own. Come out cheaper with bags and nice dinners every now and then.

Most of the smaller Footlocker's I want to over here in New York told me they are getting one per size

So my buddy, a District Manager who oversees over 10 stores for one of the big retail footwear chains, told me today that each of his stores have had anywhere between 500-1000 raffle entries. The allocation of each of his stores is an average of about 50 pairs total for each store.

In other words, Game Over.

Which one of the following do you all think are retail or UA/fake?

40243754_59.jpg

40243754_61.jpg

40243754_38.jpg

40243754_37.jpg
The pair in the 5th pic seems fake after seeing some comparison pics....but what do i know lol..
You are correct. Are you able to tell which pics are those of a retail pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom