The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Florida checking in too. I'm pretty sure they verify phone numbers for each account. Mine did. So the only way to get additional entires would be to have another phone/account. 

I'm interested to see how this app works. This is my first time using it. I'm curious to know the selection process. The app has ways of getting "head starts" where it decreased your countdown clock up to 6 minutes. I have 6 minute head starts for FA and Champs and a 4 minute head start for FL. Not sure if that means I'll be getting selected before other who have to wait the full countdown or what. I've done some research and haven't been able to find out how the app selection works. Hoping I can hit at least one pair through the app though. It's crazy seeing all the raffle stories in here and I've literally just signed up for the stores with the app. 
 I made a second account with the same phone and it verified and sent me a code to input just like the first time and it let me through. I only did it once to try to see if it worked and it did lol.

Yeah I don't know how the headstart thing works. To me it sounds like if it's a FCFS scenario but I know someone else said that it increases your chances of being chosen in the raffle. /shrug I guess we'll see lol.

Last edited:
Me and my girl got 32 tickets each not counting shady palace and a couple other lesser known shoe spots that don't give the other half of the stubs...we ended up being in the right place at the right time and secured our sizes at active athlete...had to buy $30 worth of Jordan merchandise for the guaranteed tickets, she got 9, I got 11.5....both ended up buying $30 Jordan flight shirts....

These are the 32 I got not including the guaranteed ticket...it's in a secure location.... [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

View media item 2149987
The following is a pic I took Monday of a new shiekh that opened not too long ago...

View media item 2149989

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW  

Does Shiekh eliminate accounts with the same name??

Just do this,

1 email put your 1st name and last name correct.

2nd email switch them around Last name in first name spot and so on.. with a diff email

Last edited:
friend sent this to me and i could use the good karma

so norcal/bay area reset for those that needed codes...

100F2CD466 - Southland Mall
43F923B26C - Sun Valley Mall
B70215798A - Tanforan Mall
97F2D3B3CD - Valley Fair Mall
5A403A99C8 - West Valley Mall
C67D1D027A - Arden Fair Mall
244AF43F19 - Eastridge Mall
31D23A7A2F - Fruitvale
10C115B08D - Newpark Mall
11CA620043 - SF Flagship
5119B5DB38 - SF Mission

The pair in the 5th pic seems fake after seeing some comparison pics....but what do i know lol..

From all the pairs on ebay right now to youtube vids i cant tell the difference.

A lot look like what you are saying are fake based on the slight variations.

Any difference in the tags or something that's a dead giveaway?

How do you feel? when you waited till Tues to go enter the banned 1 raffle only to get shutdown!

From all the pairs on ebay right now to youtube vids i cant tell the difference.

A lot look like what you are saying are fake based on the slight variations.

Any difference in the tags or something that's a dead giveaway?
 So far the only tell that I have seen to be a sure bet is the bottom of the insole. Legit pairs it's a darker blue and on the fake pairs I have seen it has been a lighter blue. I haven't seen enough fake pairs insoles to confirm 100% yet.

coworker knew about sheik raffle codes and he not a NT poster

imagine everyone on NT with Sheik codes, lurkers, employees, friends and family. I would assume sheik has the most raffles.

gonna be a lot of let downs

They can purchase sum Adidas and a backpack..
roll.gif
Notice in the Finish Line pic, there's a husband and wife talking to the Finish Line employee. I listened in to their conversation and the wife was complaining to the employee about the raffle tickets being out because she wanted to buy a pair for each of her two sons. Employee told the husband/wife they could opt to purchase Yin/Yang 1s and the husband said, "But those aren't Bled Jordans." Wife then corrected him "They're called breds, honey. Right?" as she was looking at the employee as if waiting for him to confirm the name of the shoe.

This release has officially gone berserk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom