The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are dope, and I plan to cop, but personally I like the Chicago 1's the most and these 2nd. Idk and Black and Red are my favorite colorway. It's just something about those "Chicago's" that I like a little bit more.

Chi's have always been at the top of my list

laugh.gif

Thought about doing a preorder, but it's too risky, especially since there aren't any official pics yet :nerd:

Last edited:
Pics mayne...if we don't see them in the next month or so. I am saying these ain't comin out. Last time the BREDs dropped the pics were out months 6 months or more in advance?

I just need someone to look out for me on this release.

:frown:

[emoji]128530[/emoji] Don't you have a whole cache of 2013 Breds
Seems like you ate on that release

I paid resale on all of them

Don't think that's eating when you're paying $350 a pair [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Those days of spending over retail especially over 2x retail are done and especially since I haven't really copped much in general, minus OG ones I don't really care for any kicks, maybe true blue III.

Slowly been getting rid of everything so right now all that's in my closet is OG 1s, some white cement IV and a pair of FB xiii that I'll probably be getting rid of

^^^ And? so what if he did? Does that mean he can't get these?
I think he's asking because he could probably trade one of his 2013's for the 2016's.

Just my guess.

Who the hell would do that trade. My point is I'm sick of paying resell on shoes on I want. Not sure why anyone's laughing in the first place :lol:

Only OG 1 I paid retail retail on was my black/white I got some sobe soles for $135 shipped I think

Bert. Bert. C'mon man! You gotta be more positive and more optomistic than that. Can't single out anything until you try first.

Anything is possible, if you find the right person.

Trust me, I know the feeling about having to pay resell for shoes. Most of my shoes have been bought from resellers.

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. C'mon man! You gotta be more positive and more optomistic than that. Can't single out anything until you try first.

Anything is possible, if you find the right person.

Trust me, I know the feeling about having to pay resell for shoes. Most of my shoes have been bought from resellers.

Hey man atleast people on here look out for you

Can't front tho, 2013 release was impossible but I remember a lot of people were on my side trying to help and sharing information but that release was a mess especially with the euro sites. Had to be IMO one of the worst releases because of the hype and so little pairs, that **** was a nightmare.

If the 100k rumor is true I really won't stress as much, it will be hard but I think I'm confident I could walk away with a pair for retail but not too many stores around here and Those around here are rigged for the most part.

We will see tho

Study programming from now until the release and you will get a pair easily

If not then good luck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom