The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard people having problems with leather on the toe box, calling it soggy or something. Anyone with pairs can elaborate? Hopin mine don't come in like that. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

I got a extra pair, think I could get a Deadstock pair of Blk/infrared 6s for them?
absolutely. I would tell them to add cash. Or if you don't care about value then straight up is fine. Sure they might both be around $300 now but the black / red 1's will definitely go up.

Last edited:
Hopefully we all cook and end up like brent thumbs up [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
INDDED BECAUSE at this moment dtlr, my pug at champs, and the local pharmacist still are up in the air lmao my 2013 are still ds but who cares one for me and my wifey 

Last edited:
For the ATL area, I just spoke with the head manager at hibbetts and he said that all mom and pop stores are getting very limited supply pairs and some stores aren't getting GS pairs. House of hoops, nike, and champs is everyone's best bet if they miss out on raffles

I was soliciting input-I have been doing legwork but it's hard to stay positive when, out of the 9 raffles I've done, there have been ~500-800 entries for 20-30 pairs. Just trying to ask others if there is another silver lining, is this considered spamming? I can stop, if so.
9 raffles = legwork

I chuckled.
But what if each store he raffled was 20-30 miles apart because of where he lived? Didn't think of that did you [chuckles]

2019-2020 bro.

Just need 1 pair & the sneakers gods not trynna look out smh lol
I hear ya man, I never have luck with these raffles thats why I never try.  I typically only purchase online but with these I had to at least try.

oh well, if I don't get a call then I will try online and if I struck out, then I'll shop around for the best deal.

when I first heard about this release, I started saving some cash just in case I couldn't cop at retail.

this may be the first pair that I buy over retail.

Man is it Saturday yet? All I need is 2 pairs... one to rock one to stock.... Imma be hitting up a couple of FTLs... FCFS is for the sheep..... but i dont want to pay $300 haha

Last edited:
Since I struck out, I got my consolation gift at the Leesburg Nike Outlet today lol. Maroon 6s for 120 out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom