The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost as relieved when the mall is about to close as I would be if I got a call. At least I can drop paying attention to my phone so much

Whoever is a 9.5 - 10 let me know

I have my pairs locked down for myself,

however if I win on shiekh raffle, i'll tell which store and what size and u can pick it up after 1pm (the time they release it to the public) 

Norcal folks only. 
Bro, can you cop that 9.5 for Grizz? 

In other news I drove all the way to Soles Inc CoCo only to be told they ran out of tickets. Just 4 hours after they made there raffle announcement. SMH.

Called Footaction/Flight23 Glendale Galleria and they said they made all the calls for Men's sizes...... Smfh
mean.gif

they answered???? no way

With all these call backs on raffles, I'm guessing these aren't as "limited" as they have hyped them up to be.. trying to cook on Saturday and at least get one pair! 8)

...the fact that you're being ignorant? True

You upset at Joe Namath predicting the score of the most important game ever ?

Or is that ignorance as well.

Check my Avy.

Chest hair.

Female on the side.

Gold chain.

Men sized foot.

No Y here

Last edited:
Second time I've seen that post not listing Nike Atlanta as having any pairs. Plus they haven't mentioned anything on their twitter since Tuesday about the shoes. Wonder what's going on

Congrats! Did they call from an "unknown" number? I missed a call right at 7:00 from an unknown number
mean.gif
. If that was a store it's really not cool to call from an untraceable number.
Thanks! They called from a local 281 number right at 6:20, it wasn't the main store number. I haven't seen it myself but I've heard of stores calling from unknown numbers and I think it's ridiculous. 

L from the draw as expected.

Anyone know if HOH Thousand oaks, Northridge & Topanga made their calls yet? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom