The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many tickets did you collect?
6 in store.

I work so i only had limited time

my girl picked 4 in modesto/stockton visiting her family. 

so i guess 10 total not including my nikeSF raffle win and shiekh raffle results tomorrow. 

Lots of flourishing in here :smoking

I don't get salty, but for some reason, i get salty seeing people win at NT Santa Monica. In my own back yard. I can't eat. Dudes from bum *** Whittier winning in my store.

Ok, overload of salt.

Flourish away

MAN, I AIN'T GON' EVEN LIE, I FEEL KINDA BAD LOOKIN' AT THESE POSTS OF GUYS CATCHIN' THESE "L's"..

LUCKILY, I'M PLUGGED IN FOR 2 PAIRS AT RETAIL, BUT JB SHOULD'VE HONESTLY CAPITALIZED ON THE DEMAND FOR THESE AND ALLOWED EVERYONE TO GET A PAIR. HOLLA...

CED B.
These the type of post i wish someone put hands on ya for.... Some random person for none reason just touch ya for these back hand support. On god I wish someone put hands and feet on you when you wear ya pair

P.s Ced B- the clown
roll.gif

Lots of flourishing in here :smoking

I don't get salty, but for some reason, i get salty seeing people win at NT Santa Monica. In my own back yard. I can't eat. Dudes from bum *** Whittier winning in my store.

Ok, overload of salt.

Flourish away
roll.gif
Ole nose in the air *** Mexicans. 

For the first time in a long time, I believe that everyone that wants this shoe will get it. Quanities are nothing like retro 1s from the past years.

Maaaan I wish. I always fail with these. Even on resell price.....twice ! :lol:

The way they have been promoting these has me thinking positively, along with the numbers of other NA retros this year. So hopefully more than last release.

But I know how online goes...not getting my hopes up.

Bro, she's the definition of every adjective created to describe beauty.

To put into NT laymen terms. She's the 94 version of the black and red 1. Her leather is that bad.
Woah, that beautiful. Her boyfriend is a lucky man for sure.
One day I'll have a girlfriend to love and cherish

These the type of post i wish someone put hands on ya for.... Some random person for none reason just touch ya for these back hand support. On god I wish someone put hands and feet on you when you wear ya pair

P.s Ced B- the clown

FAM, YOUR ANGER IS CHANNELED TOWARD THE WRONG PERSON,BRO... I MEAN, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T HOLD ANY MERIT TO ME OBVIOUSLY, BUT I'M NOT THE GATEKEEPER TO WHO GETS A PAIR OR NOT,CHAMP. BUT,OH WELL... GOOD LUCK ANYWAY [emoji]128514[/emoji]. HOLLA...

CED B. "THE CLOWN"

I wanna ask them next time i'm there like this

"Why don't you answer the phonessss!!"

Man I been calling Footlocker on Victory all day, thought that would be my lowkey spot and it just countues to ring.. It's Lit tomorrow for the LA Heads (pure hope)

If not I'm riding w/ my savages for FCFS

MAN, I AIN'T GON' EVEN LIE, I FEEL KINDA BAD LOOKIN' AT THESE POSTS OF GUYS CATCHIN' THESE "L's"..

LUCKILY, I'M PLUGGED IN FOR 2 PAIRS AT RETAIL, BUT JB SHOULD'VE HONESTLY CAPITALIZED ON THE DEMAND FOR THESE AND ALLOWED EVERYONE TO GET A PAIR. HOLLA...

CED B.
These the type of post i wish someone put hands on ya for.... Some random person for no reason just touch ya for these back hand support. On god I wish someone put hands and feet on you when you wear ya pair

P.s Ced B- the clown
YOOOOO!!!!! This Man Is WILD!!!! 
roll.gif

Missed my Shoe Palace call but called back 2 minutes later and the associate was like cool you caught me just in time. I'll let y'all know how that works out lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom