The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a call from any of the three raffles I entered yesterday... Today, got a call from footlocker. At least I got one out of three. I don't understand why this release is so damn hype.

I didn't get a call from any of the three raffles I entered yesterday... Today, got a call from footlocker. At least I got one out of three. I don't understand why this release is so damn hype.
one of only three? Thats pretty good for a release like this. I only onn won raffle for the aquas

hmmmmmm yet you go all out for Chicagos? same quality IMO

the real Tensai of NT would appreciate all Jordan 1s, just like @AirSakuragi does
glasses.gif
chicagos were easy street.

but then again i was willing to put in work.

Last edited:
My girl got two calls, both from Shoe Palace, and I'm sitting here taking that L.  Happy for her, but I guess I'll be admiring my beat 2013 pair.

...yeah because people really listen to you tell grown people what to do :lol:

Threads moving fast enough as it is "grown men" can take their online beefing elsewhere if they so "grown" so they don't bury good information with their personal squabbling jus sayin...

Raffles tmrw...I'll be waiting for a email patiently. Expecting  not to get one though so hopefully SNKR or FNL can come through.

Any calls from HOH, Northridge, Topanga or Thousand Oaks? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

did all of the bay area (stonestown, westfield, tanforan, serramonte) calls go out already?

The store I work at got 40 pairs. Which I'd say is about a little bit less the average amount of retros we usually get. Just thought I'd share

Threads moving fast enough as it is "grown men" can take their online beefing elsewhere if they so "grown" so they don't bury good information with their personal squabbling jus sayin...

You make no sense whatsoever :lol:

Better than same person askin same question over and over, every 30 mins minutes, no? Oh, but you chilled: lol

Justsayin [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Winning a raffle is possible and likely. But if you get a pair online without aal bot,you're the real mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom