pimp.gif

it must've been some dude just trying to be cool cause i got no call 
laugh.gif
  @puffin85

i seen fam pull my ticket out the bucket and everything 
  •  
  •  

Last edited:
I hope people in my city never get wind of the 1s hype... Seriously, when it get bad like some of these stories.. I'm jumping out

It sneaks up on your city ... It's good and then you don't catch a release (and you're like that's cool), then your spot goes from friendly faces/smiles to like they owe you something when they come through....that soon morph into folks you never seen before asking about your 1s (and the subsequent new 'release procedures')...

It'll be alright team L.

Still have our last resort of online available tomorrow.

Chin up, they'll re-release in a few years time again.

It'll be alright team L.

Still have our last resort of online available tomorrow.

Chin up, they'll re-release in a few years time again.
by that time I will be wearing birkenstocks and stop caring about jordans

seriously this is getting old way too fast.. cant even get shoes I want because dudes out here trying to get 8 pairs and ****... please god I just want one pair

It sneaks up on your city ... It's good and then you don't catch a release (and you're like that's cool), then your spot goes from friendly faces/smiles to like they owe you something when they come through....that soon morph into folks you never seen before asking about your 1s (and the subsequent new 'release procedures')...

It's crazy as hell IMO.

seriously this is getting old way too fast.. cant even get shoes I want because dudes out here trying to get 8 pairs and ****... please god I just want one pair
Haha. I'll probably never stop caring about J's, but I feel it 100%. I just want a single damn pair, and it's becoming ridiculous just to do that. Having to get 40-50 raffle tickets, I only got 6 because I don't have time like that, and HOPING 1 hits is so crazy to me. 

Got 2 FCFS @ 8am & a FCFS @ 10am for my size 10s so going to be on the road all morning. But I'm glad Footaction called me for my IG bud sz 11 can't wait to surprise him #SoleBlessed

Man.. My girl just came through the back door. Size 11, secured. If I can snatch more I will. Crazy how the shoe game evolved. I remember all you had to do was check niketalk for the release dates, and it was guaranteed. 85% of the population had no clue the shoes ever dropped.
those my friend, were the glory days

I'm just shy of 30 so I'm getting up there too. No... I'll still be in this hobby as strong as ever.

Hopefully I'll be a gramma with some sick kicks when the time comes!

Got 2 FCFS @ 8am & a FCFS @ 10am for my size 10s so going to be on the road all morning. But I'm glad Footaction called me for my IG bud sz 11 can't wait to surprise him #SoleBlessed
for 8am release, how early should i b out there for fcfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom