The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I hit via online or SNKRS. Got a line to a $300 resell, which is low-ish considering how much they're gonna reach, but I'd prefer retail for sure.

I know I've already lost just for asking..but what's your plan of attack at 7am? Do you literally wait until 7am then hit refresh and try adding to cart? Figure SNKRS can wait since it's a draw mine as well try my luck on DTLR before heading on to SNKRS

I know I've already lost just for asking..but what's your plan of attack at 7am? Do you literally wait until 7am then hit refresh and try adding to cart? Figure SNKRS can wait since it's a draw mine as well try my luck on DTLR before heading on to SNKRS
You have an hour to enter. It doesn't matter if you enter the draw at 1 second in or at 59 minutes and 59 seconds. It's all random.

I cleaned house with the 2013 drop but im sitting this one out

good luck everyone getting out there , the bred hype is ridiculous but THEYERE THE ONESSS!!!

Pretty simple, no?
very. Some dudes just look for an e-beef
So silly 
laugh.gif

Did you secure any raffles for yourself? I hope so b

Just getting back into town from a music festival. I reserved at 3 stores on all the apps & checked into a store before 6 today with no luck. 

Anyone know whats going down in the Tampa/ Orlando area. I only know of FCFS for the XXXI but those places are getting the AJ1's as well. 

I still have a little hope, the hoh closet to me has called me at like 1030 before

Man it's not even hype in my city, it's that only 5-6 stores had them only and each store had like 1 pair of size 13...hope your cities malls dont close down lol

It's only 1 store near me got these. I won on the raffle I'm good. They sellout in other [emoji]128169[/emoji] but not 1s. I'll help them get rid of them. Doubt that they'll go out of business, They get too much business LOL... :rofl:

Just getting back into town from a music festival. I reserved at 3 stores on all the apps & checked into a store before 6 today with no luck. 

Anyone know whats going down in the Tampa/ Orlando area. I only know of FCFS for the XXXI but those places are getting the AJ1's as well. 

the room is raffle at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom