The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013s will def. dip a little in price if quality on new blk/red is equal to or better than this years releases.. 2001 and 94s didnt drop because quality and mold was that much better on those pairs than the 13s.. Prior year chicagos dipped in price when they released this year.. Theres a reason corgi is unloading those fsr now, he knows market is at its peak right now

Last edited:
Sure, look how worthless the 2013 Breds made the 2001 and 1994 versions
laugh.gif
You don't think that might have something to do with the materials used do you? Pre 9-11 standards compared with the 'get what you can't out of em' era we're currently dealing with. Seriously, the 13's will be the only set made out of synthetic whatever leather. No one is going to be hunting down 2013s unless they absolutely have to have the exact shoe Kanye wore that one time. Sell them while you can. If they're anything like the chicagos the 13's will definitely be the worst of the lot. Unless you prefer mids with wack leather I guess lol.

All this speculation has got people in a rush to sell there 2013 Breds. Happily picked up a pair of VNDS for a hair under 300. Last week all I saw was 400 for similar pairs. If they drop again I think I'll be alright. "Holiday 2016" is a long time away. No solid info but the idea that these will drop in price due to remastered lets heads like me get what we want at a better price. I treat my kicks good and IDGAF how much better the leather is TBH because some people will still complain and something not sitting right just to drop a pair with just better leather. JB is after that dough but a 3 year cycle just doesn't seem right without a NA upgrade or something else to add. glad to have my pair finally at a decent price.
View media item 1829391

No, it's a wonderful thing, I wish JB would make these a GR but we all know this will be in the standard Nike Air 1 numbers.
okay I didn't know what that was supposed to mean lol. If they do drop I hope I'm able to cop. Will turn my 2013 into beaters

I'm in on these but still not giving up my 2013s as if they're trash. Before the "remastered" campaign and speculated news of these releasing next year, 2013s were the end all be all of modern bred 1s since 94's and 01's (miss me with the banneds, OGs didn't have tumble leather and an X on the back so I don't count those). IMO the only dudes salivating about these are ones who missed out in 2013. And if you weren't able to get those, just know that these will be just as if not harder to get. Same story. So don't get too excited, get prepared lol. Anyway, keeping my 2013s. If I had 2001s I wouldn't neglect (get rid of) them by way of my 2013s.

I think you're in the denial stage buddy. Just rip on past bargaining and get to acceptance before you can't take advantage of the situation. The difference in quality will destroy the 2013s. Why on earth would anyone looking to buy some Breds pay you top dollar for a shoe when they can get the better version at a cheaper price? It doesn't make any sense. Yes, you went through the trouble of collecting all of those 1s. Damn. Oh well, at least make the smart move with them before you can't. Denial is just going to leave you butthurt when its all said and done.

Can we all pitch in and buy this dude some 2013 black/red 1's? I mean the salt flowing through your posts are ridiculous. Sneaker gods will see to it that you don't get a pair of 2016's IF they release either.

Wait, some of you Think 2013 will drop down in price?

:rofl:

I think you're in the denial stage buddy. Just rip on past bargaining and get to acceptance before you can't take advantage of the situation. The difference in quality will destroy the 2013s. Why on earth would anyone looking to buy some Breds pay you top dollar for a shoe when they can get the better version at a cheaper price? It doesn't make any sense. Yes, you went through the trouble of collecting all of those 1s. Damn. Oh well, at least make the smart move with them before you can't. Denial is just going to leave you butthurt when its all said and done.

Not butt hurt

How come price of DMP jumped up from the $100 they were going for to $400? Lol

Why do people think because I own a shoe that I'm in denial...? I'm not moving my shoes. I don't give a crap what they sell for. You must have been misinformed, value means nothing to me.

I'm just saying I can bet you $100 that bred 2013 will stay above $500 when the 2016 release.

That's like saying dudes with DMP were salty the 2013 dropped..

GUESS WHO HAD THE DMP STILL DESDSTOCK? Lolol

I like Breds, I don't buy them to resell. When I cop the 2016 they are going right there with the 2013 and DMP pair :wink:

Let's see which pairs you have... Oh wait

That's like saying dudes with DMP were salty the 2013 dropped..

GUESS WHO HAD THE DMP STILL DESDSTOCK? Lolol

I like Breds, I don't buy them to resell. When I cop the 2016 they are going right there with the 2013 and DMP pair :wink:

Let's see which pairs you have... Oh wait
my bro bought the strap pair and the dmps, he skipped the 2013 but will be getting the new pair. He can give a :rofl: about quality lol. A true Bred 1s lover

You don't think that might have something to do with the materials used do you? Pre 9-11 standards compared with the 'get what you can't out of em' era we're currently dealing with. Seriously, the 13's will be the only set made out of synthetic whatever leather. No one is going to be hunting down 2013s unless they absolutely have to have the exact shoe Kanye wore that one time. Sell them while you can. If they're anything like the chicagos the 13's will definitely be the worst of the lot. Unless you prefer mids with wack leather I guess lol.

Oh wow. Let me guess, you stuck out in 2013 right? Lol

You sound so salty. And oh yeah the 2013 CHI debacle obviously wasn't the same type of situation. They had a jumpman, plastic tongue and a plastic leather upper so please don't use that for a comparison. Makes your argument weak at best.

Last edited:
Personally I don't care if the person has the DMP or 2013 pairs and I don't think they're upset that the Black and Red 1s are coming out again.  The same people plus new people will be trying to secure these.  All that matter to me are the people who want to wear them are able to secure them.  Nobody would want to pay that much for the other Black and Red 1s that released before if a "remastered" version is supposedly coming out (except some collectors).  I will try my best to secure them, that's all that matters.

Can we all pitch in and buy this dude some 2013 black/red 1's? I mean the salt flowing through your posts are ridiculous. Sneaker gods will see to it that you don't get a pair of 2016's IF they release either.
How am I salty about something I don't want? The only thing flowing through my posts is logic.

Oh wow. Let me guess, you stuck out in 2013 right? Lol

You sound so salty. And oh yeah the 2013 CHI debacle obviously wasn't the same type of situation. They had a jumpman, plastic tongue and a plastic leather upper so please don't use that for a comparison. Makes your argument weak at best.
I want breds/royals made like my chis, why is that so hard for people to comprehend? The 2013 mold sucks.

Last edited:

How am I salty about something I don't want? The only thing flowing through my posts is logic.

Oh you def wanted them before this speculation came about tho

Still waiting for pictures

Oh shhhh I better go accept one of those $650 offers i've been declining on my 13s

Last edited:
Oh shhhh I better go accept one of those $650 offers i've been declining on my 13s
I agree..... I got offers for my worn pair for $450. I'm going to do the same. People keep thinking these shoes are special... All of em.... Columbia XIs, Olive 9s, Bred 1s, hell even Chrome 8s! I got 300 for my 03 Chrome 8s a yr ago. The price is always gonna drop on the last release when a reissue comes out. Especially when Nike makes more! But keepin the 13s are special long enough for me to sell mine, dummys.

I'm in on these but still not giving up my 2013s as if they're trash. Before the "remastered" campaign and speculated news of these releasing next year, 2013s were the end all be all of modern bred 1s since 94's and 01's (miss me with the banneds, OGs didn't have tumble leather and an X on the back so I don't count those). IMO the only dudes salivating about these are ones who missed out in 2013. And if you weren't able to get those, just know that these will be just as if not harder to get. Same story. So don't get too excited, get prepared lol. Anyway, keeping my 2013s. If I had 2001s I wouldn't neglect (get rid of) them by way of my 2013s.
If I can get 5 pairs of Chicago 1s & 5 pairs of Shattered Backboard 1s I can easily get 5 pairs of Remasted Bred 1s.....besides I'm the plugs best friend *young dolph* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom