The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to hate or nothing but there's something really fishy about fineline, DJ delz recently was throwing shots at him I wouldn't be surprised one day we find out fineline was selling UA

footlocker.eu not getting these
They did. I got my size 10 and my wife's GS size 
nthat.gif

End had to be already sold out before the timer. #Backdoor #Bots, gonna be a long night.

they gave out bands earlier in the day or once the line got started?
any point in going now?

All major FCFS spots gave out bands during the afternoon and then another wave during the after 9-to-5 time. The two Brooklyn Fulton mall spots were the last to get bands which happened at 8ish and again around 10:30ish.

nike has not given out bands but the line was around 100 at last count....

Since folks have multiple bands for multiple spots that they can't possibly be at at the same time -- you might want to see if anyone has bands they letting go. And Flight23 is over 600 on the band count

All major FCFS spots gave out bands during the afternoon and then another wave during the after 9-to-5 time. The two Brooklyn Fulton mall spots were the last to get bands which happened at 8ish and again around 10:30ish.

nike has not given out bands but the line was around 100 at last count....

Since folks have multiple bands for multiple spots that they can't possibly be at at the same time -- you might want to see if anyone has bands they letting go. And Flight23 is over 600 on the band count
oh man i guess no point in taking the 45min train ride into manhattan to wait on line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom