The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrotum leather
mean.gif

Draw or no draw I can't lose. Its up to JB how they wanna give em to me :smile:
retail or resale they will be had. Sold my 13' royals and breds joints to pay off my license. So glad this info dropped. So does this mean royals on that Nike Account Calendar that was posted may see the Return before 2016 is over also. They drop royal and Space Jams. For Christmas would make sense you know how jordan brand gets happy about releasing a bunch of retros with similar color way on different models around the holiday

retail or resale they will be had. Sold my 13' royals and breds joints to pay off my license. So glad this info dropped. So does this mean royals on that Nike Account Calendar that was posted may see the Return before 2016 is over also. They drop royal and Space Jams. For Christmas would make sense you know how jordan brand gets happy about releasing a bunch of retros with similar color way on different models around the holiday

If that happened itd probably break the internet

Just purchased a pair of 94 b/reds from japan. I cant wait til these babies come in the mail. Non DS but they looked really good, no major heel drag, couple of creases from being worn. Haha all I need are a pair of 94's and 16's. If I could get my hands on the 01 set (all japan high releases and royals n b/reds) than my search for one's will just about have ended. Im hoping even though i know it won't happen for a fcfs release. Give everyone a fair shot. I dont trust raffles or draws. I'm not that lucky.

Nah, I doubt that. I will eventually buy some OG's and 94's again.

Looking forward to pics once they arrive :pimp:

Last edited:
^oh definitely. Im thinking about doing an updated collection post when they arrive. I love the OG and 1st gen retro 1s. Very first pairs I bought were 85 breds for 300 and 01 royals for 150 when the sneaker game wasnt hyping 1s too much back in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom