The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all I'm looking forward to honestly, soon as dudes start posting stock numbers and they are decent I'll be happy.

Still thinking these will be limited as ****

I talked to guy at Ftl I told him to hook me up with these, he said it will be hard to get, even for him

That's all I'm looking forward to honestly, soon as dudes start posting stock numbers and they are decent I'll be happy.

Still thinking these will be limited as ****

I talked to guy at Ftl I told him to hook me up with these, he said it will be hard to get, even for him

No one knows numbers yet, especially stores.

They are going off previous releases which I don't blame them. I'm gonna say the same. These will be hard

nerd.gif

Decided to sole swap my 85s. First step, unstitching.

Sidenote: For being from 1985 the glue still holds up really
well.
nerd.gif

100,000+ is still not enough.People are going to strike out heavy on these.If it was 200,000+,then my mind would be at ease a little better.2013 release was horrible as far as how many pairs where available.The stores that did get them,didn't get that much.Even the workers in the stores where salty behind that.Its just the demand is to high for Black Red 1,s.Opinions don't matter,it's a fact.Everybody acts a fool for a Bred,Royal,Chi 1,just like 11 Concords,Space Jams,Playoffs.Certain shoes have a higher demand over others.If it's only 100,000+.This release won't be any different than the 2013 release.Its the same story.People who didn't get them,or who did get them,will try agin.Collectors who don't even wear them,want them.New buyers who never had them.Lets not get on the subject of people who go for multiples,resellers,etc.Good luck as usual,because everybody will need it.Unless you have a plug.

100,000+ is still not enough.People are going to strike out heavy on these.If it was 200,000+,then my mind would be at ease a little better.2013 release was horrible as far as how many pairs where available.The stores that did get them,didn't get that much.Even the workers in the stores where salty behind that.Its just the demand is to high for Black Red 1,s.Opinions don't matter,it's a fact.Everybody acts a fool for a Bred,Royal,Chi 1,just like 11 Concords,Space Jams,Playoffs.Certain shoes have a higher demand over others.If it's only 100,000+.This release won't be any different than the 2013 release.Its the same story.People who didn't get them,or who did get them,will try agin.Collectors who don't even wear them,want them.New buyers who never had them.Lets not get on the subject of people who go for multiples,resellers,etc.Good luck as usual,because everybody will need it.Unless you have a plug.
People have a higher chance of securing these than in 2013. As long as the quantity is higher there is always a chance.

People have a higher chance of securing these than in 2013. As long as the quantity is higher there is always a chance.

Point is,we don't know.

Still limited like 2013? Gonna be worse than 2013 without a doubt

100k pairs, more people will cop pairs but still a lot WILL strike out

It's really a lose/lose situation unless you know people who can look out/hook up but 100k pairs probably means resell won't be that bad so I guess that's a win? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Either way all this means nothing, his post was dumb because 100k is way more than what was released in 2013. Wait til mid August when we get stock/numbers, til then it's all speculation especially the 100k rumor...

Point is,we don't know.

Still limited like 2013? Gonna be worse than 2013 without a doubt

100k pairs, more people will cop pairs but still a lot WILL strike out

It's really a lose/lose situation unless you know people who can look out/hook up but 100k pairs probably means resell won't be that bad so I guess that's a win? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Either way all this means nothing, his post was dumb because 100k is way more than what was released in 2013. Wait til mid August when we get stock/numbers, til then it's all speculation especially the 100k rumor...
True

I have a feeling that the quantity will be just like the other normal AJ1 releases. I will treat as such and get at least 2 pairs by release day.

Last edited:
Inconsistencies everywhere. If this release is the same as the previous one, what "plug" can you really have if even employees can't cook? Doubt they'd let resellers have these if they can't even cop themselves

I'll give it "a shot" come release day but realistically expect to swing and miss at retail, not into the jumping through all the hoops/scrambling on release I'm just past that, would it be nice? Abso-*******-lutey just already reserved to paying resell and relaxing about it, just the catch is how extreme that ******** will be on price

No, u are incorrect as usual..that was when hype was not at its peak on 1s. More and more ppl will try to cop pairs to resell after seeing what all the others did in terms of value. Even if they make more, demand will be higher

This is the only shoe I'm putting in real work for this year. Metallic 5s shouldn't be that much of a hassle and everything else just isn't that important. And even if we get a 100,000 production run, that really isn't that much relative to demand. Look at how these 12 releases have gone.

I'm a optimist. I believe i will cop a pair for retail with no plug, even if I'm apart odd the minority will cop for retail

They could make 500k pairs ppl will still strike out lol thats just how it goes...Ppl who don't even have a j will want these...#prayforNT

No, u are incorrect as usual..that was when hype was not at its peak on 1s. More and more ppl will try to cop pairs to resell after seeing what all the others did in terms of value. Even if they make more, demand will be higher
Exactly especially when you take into account people that struck out last time people who didn't have the opportunity to even attempt to grab in 2013 this will be just as bad as the last drop

Exactly people strike out on the XI... And that's a million pairs

500k just means more people get them, still strike out especially hyped out but of course makes it easier.

Not sure why JB wouldn't up production on these given the success of this shoe's previous releases. I thought JB's motto in 2016 was to cash out?

Quick everyone, jump on!

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see how this release goes, the "shoe-lebrities" putting out numbers have been fairly reliable in the past, but we'll see.  Hoping i can just get one pair at retail.

Quick everyone, jump on!

View media item 2073101

Seriously though, it will be interesting to see how this release goes, the "shoe-lebrities" putting out numbers have been fairly reliable in the past, but we'll see.  Hoping i can just get one pair at retail.

Only one person has thrown out the 100k rumor, no one else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom