The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats for all that copped especially the last chance winners on snkrs. Its sucks taken a L sneaker game ****** up

so trash smh. I can't even successfully submit my order on eastbay. didn't get charged on paypal either

Do you guys think this release will motovate Jordan Brand to put out more quality releases as opposed to the GR retro+ trash they put out every weekend?

Camped 14 hours at Nike Georgetown and got my pair time to sleeeeep

Over 150 I'd say. I got there at 8:30pm and after all the cutting/spot saving that went on later, I was 60th ish in line. They let in 5 at a time, and by the time I went in, they had all sizes 10 and above

Damnnnn. Fully struck out. Entered every raffle in Colorado, tried all the eu sites at 1am, went to the only fcfs at 4am to be just a couple spots out of my size, haven't hit in any us sites, and seems I did not get through on snkrs...

yoooooooooo i thought i was banned and my bro on skrs but he won omg i lost but he won this is crazy first win between the both of us on any raffle 8)

Didnt hit on the Draw.. wow what a ****** week!  Congrats again to those who hit.  Done with this release until I hit a restock somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom