The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeboy girl entered the raffle for another dude and deaded him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was in process of securing a pair through craigslist for $240 before I lucked out on SNRKS. I feel these can be had for well under $300 resale.

Got my pairs in hand. Red tumbled leather is pretty nice. The black parts are mediocre at best.

My verdict as well. The black leather around the toe has a bit of give to it, but the rest of the black upper is stiff. They at least made it somewhat thick so it should be pretty durable, but it's still unsatisfying.

Overall I can appreciate this iteration. I view as a retro of the '94s with a few twists and a shortcoming or two. I'll keep rocking my 2013s until I murder the traction for now, though.

View media item 2153925

Last edited:
Kids, let this be a lesson. For royals get a damn bot and you won't be protruding sodiumness galore.

Whats the easiest way to extra pair off your hands, CL? I don't really do the resale thing, but my gf lucked up on an extra pair for me behind my back.
I would suggest posting in a local sneaker group on FB

or you could say what the size is and help out 1 of the guys here that didn't score

I know a bunch of FB groups for Yeezy, NMD AND UB. Whatare good ones for marketplace for Js.

Didn't win on snkrs. Not paying over retail for these so I guess I won't have these or chi's. Oh well not tripping.

Wasn't sure about the rules about selling.. But I'm quite certain they're a Sz13, and purchased online from Footaction

I would suggest posting in a local sneaker group on FB

or you could say what the size is and help out 1 of the guys here that didn't score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom