The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone got their pairs? Picked up 2 of mine and enroute to get the other 2. Got lucky and got 2 on eastbay and footlocker this morning as well.
6 total

I put in one entry with my longstanding Nike+ account with the same debit card I've been using for years and hit on the most popular size in SNKRS. I think Nike it intentionally blessing it's loyal customers with this release and not the easy bake oven accounts that it created in the last 48 hours :smile:
nope

nope otherwise i would have won also . i do wish they would though. congrats on your pair

Facts

these 2013s just gonna have to keep me content 
indifferent.gif

Had hoped to bag [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]...but more than satisfied with my two - 1 online and 1 in-store. Hope folks are able to get these for the rocking. Quick take:

Yeah the red is on par with SBB (it will probably scratch easy too)

Nike is not stamping lids (inside of box) and is using a new font it looks like -- for those who will need to sus out fugazi pairs

The black leather reminds me of the synthetic-mix it used back in the late aughts (2009 DMP pack Celtics 1 black part).... Very disappointing because it's clearly a cost issue and there are two black leather sources they could have used (ie: CMs et al)

Haven't had a pair of BReds since the DMP pack so glad to have them ... Issues and all.

View media item 2153956
View media item 2153958
View media item 2153962

Last edited:
Dopeeee. My pair from NTSF came with a scuff. Too late to exchange since I didn't notice until i got home. Oh well, not really trippin since I make all my shoes beater status. 

Anyway, just wanted to say that these fee so much better than the 2013's. My toes dont feel like they are pressing against cardboard when I walk. Still doesnt compare to the 2011's tho. 

indifferent.gif
Be blessed you at least still have a pair of these, a good number of people that were going after this release never owned a pair of Bred 1s.

We are one of the blessed few that have a pair of Bred 1s (or multiple pairs if thats your thang)

went 1/4 on SNKRS. was hoping to get lucky on 2 pairs, but i'm certainly not complaining. these will be my first 1's since having them in '05 (mom bought me a pair of '01s for Christmas)

Hope everyone got their pairs? Picked up 2 of mine and enroute to get the other 2. Got lucky and got 2 on eastbay and footlocker this morning as well.
6 total
sheesh no way u keepin all pairs bro?? These are basically indestructible beside toe creases which happen anyway

niners402 niners402 That must taste horrible in the mouth to know you won the draw only for it to be canceled :smh:

Hope it all turns around for you. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
Be blessed you at least still have a pair of these, a good number of people that were going after this release never owned a pair of Bred 1s.

We are one of the blessed few that have a pair of Bred 1s (or multiple pairs if thats your thang)
Very true. Which is why i cant really complain.

Even those 2016 was supposed to be a super duper regular GR. heh

maybe when they bring them out again in 2018 as a super limited pair ill hit

you scoop tho? You a regular on here that i respect so I hope you were ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom