Da hell
mean.gif
mean.gif

I can't even trade my black OVOs for these
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
woah trade black OVOs? What size?

They were for some Kobe or Lebron sneakers wherein buyer should wear the shoe and walk around. I'm not sure though, but certainly they are for some hyped pair. I can't really recall since the last time I was active for a pair of sneakers is for the 2013 black/reds 1's. After that I just sat back and watched, that's when news of crazy store policies like that surfaced.

500 pairs for a country of 105 million people is not really surprising. Sneakers are only one of the million things the Filipinos are screwed over.
Damn sorry to hear bro...saw a VICE piece some time ago about Election season = Murder Season and gun culture. Was pretty brutal I think one of the candidates and their entire entourage got killed on their way to register to run. We think our election seasons are crazy.

What's going on in here 
Rainbow farting unicorns. Questions?

Last edited:
I didn't pay resale so dead that ASAP.

Learn to read

I blessed him with the cash for being Honest when he could have kept the sz 10 and say sold out.

He was respectful, helpful, honest so brightened up another brothers day with gratuity

If your not black then you can understand my Point of view of where I'm coming from
To be honest this sounds silly, disrespectful to black folks and simi racist.

Not tryna to attack you for your self preceived good deed but if it made you feel better good for you.

To be honest this sounds silly, disrespectful to black folks and simi racist.

Not tryna to attack you for your self preceived good deed but if it made you feel better good for you.

I'm black fam....

I'm saying it was a moment me and him had.
A complete stranger blessing another stranger.
Sorry for bad wording

Last edited:
2016 up top

2001 on bottom

Peep the stitching on the 2001 at the check

2013 and any air Jordan 1 "bred" besides the 94 and OG had the check to stitching match because the height was not "og" height.

Remastered pair - stitching above check which falls in line with the correct angle/height/cut of the shoe.

Fakes failed at this - easiest tell
The stitching on the fake pair below matches the retail pair almost to the T, therefore not all fakes failed the swoosh stitch test. Some factories in China have pretty much mastered the art of replication and it's getting harder and harder to tell. This is why I NEVER cop from #teamearly unless I know for sure my source can provided me with proof that the pair came from Nike or an authorized Nike distributor.

Last edited:
I paid $300 for my sz. 12 :smh:

I feel like I may have jumped the gun but I didn't want prices to go up like they did in the past...

I remember I backed out of a deal to get the banned 1's for $300 a few years ago and had la ragret...

Chances of finding someone willing to let an 11 or 11.5 go for 275??

i'd say look for those offers on ebay, kixify, and craigslist this entire week from now till sep 11 or the entire sept month because there could be alot of pairs coming in from sites from sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom